Everything posted by Eddie Mace
-
Wrestlution Pre-Show Card
A good undercard for sure. ME should be sweet.
-
Ambition March 30
This show is supposed to be like Velocity, but this week was the opposite of good. Kudos to guys like Valmont, Otomo, and Finale who seem to care. I believe this is also the 1st one w/o Death Row if I'm not mistaken.
-
Wrestlution Press Conference, MUST READ
The four of us'll get somethin done for it. Good idea.
-
Wrestlution III Card
Woooo! Made the card!
-
OCW RIOT Card - April 3rd, 2008
Good ideas w/the pick your poison stuff....keeps people on their toes. Grateful for the title shot against Parker. Would've rather waited until after Lution to not draw away from our feud w/Ryder & Aries that deserves more recognition. But either way I'm grateful and I'll sure as hell take it. gl Parker
-
OCW RIOT - March 27th, 2008
give that man a lollipop
-
OCW RIOT - March 27th, 2008
Some of you may ask why I was locked up in a room by Ryder and managed to have my match later on in the show. It's true the order of matches kinda made that detail of our promo go less smooth....but A-Jax & I coulda taken a break from looking for Ryder for then. And if you're wondering about the room situation.... I broke the goddamn door down with my bare hands! Nice touch with Ryder taking out the trash in honor of his friend Aries.
-
CCW Turmoil 4-1-08 Card
It's just one show ME, it's not like this is how it's gonna always be from this point forward. We have been on Riot because it's our home. We have been on Ambition because we're pretty new. We've been on Turmoil because we're having a tag match and a cross-brand feud. So there's logic behind it all. It's not like we're going to the GM's and saying book us here, there, and everywhere so our faction can spread like a plague or something. Let's wait and see if it's a terrible ME before we call the booking terrible. imo it should be looked at as a wildcard ME at this point, not one that's automatically terrible.
-
CCW Turmoil 4-1-08 Card
Sorry if that one was a bit at your expense too Aries ;)...didn't mean to own you by association
-
CCW Turmoil 4-1-08 Card
^^^We were on Ambition, Riot, & Turmoil last week. And fyi the only reason Aries had us throw him under the bridge was so he could visit his friend Justin
-
CCW Turmoil 4-1-08 Card
No need to apologize Aries. And sorry Smythe, I guess we coulda been more clear. But to some of you who maybe haven't read every little bit of our promos (we're all human after all) we were face/tweeners when matching up against Bold (what else can you be when feuding w/Bold the heel's heel). Aries hit the nail on the head w/the "don't f*ck with us". The transitional promo(s) Smythe was talking about would be the psp promo and the promo where cross tells us not to get involved only to have Jackson and I disregard what he says after he walks out. Both were a few weeks ago. And no matter where we are on the card Death Row will do our best not to dissapoint!
-
Business at Denny's
....especially on popcorn night....
-
CCW Turmoil 4-1-08 Card
Forget tryin to win...you two better pray we let you outta there ALIVE!
-
OCW Ambition March 23, 2008
I've kinda been neutral cause I don't want it to come off to p.stee like I think I'm the shit and should get a title shot cause p.stee is one of my favorite players to watch around here. That being said it would be tight to have a match, possibly feud. But I don't want it to happen until after Lution (if it does) as Ryder, Aries, Jax, and I are all working hard w/our feud and me going off and doing something else would undermine our efforts
-
CCW Turmoil 3-25-08
Turmoil was a good read. All I have to say is go watch Riot. Go watch Ambition. Death Row/Ryder & Aries feud is spanning all 3 shows! Hope people appreciate the work cause we're having fun with it.
-
OCW/CCW Ambition Card March 30, 2008
I am not booked this week :( guess that means I temporarily graduate to one of the big shows then :) lookin forward to VV's match the most
-
OCW Ambition March 23, 2008
idk about all the Ambition hate. I know my 2 cents isn't worth much but rather than kill it before it gets going, we should really test the waters a bit and see if it can get going. Remember it was brought along to be like the Heat or Velocity of OCW, meaning that it's for rooks and for more experienced guys who need to get back on the winning track. There should be more RP'ing, though. We try to have an RP on each show we're booked on (this week that meant all 3 shows) and Valmont does a good job as well. Other newcomers should be pm'ed and encouraged to rp more or at least do an interview promo to get the ball rolling on their character. I think you meant A-Jax Smythe i don't believe i have a running knee move.
-
OCW Ambition March 23, 2008
A-Jax's facebuster isn't that big of a deal really imo cause his body type is similar to Benoit's and he's rather stalky instead of huge. His other finisher is the Frankensteiner (which someone as huge as Steiner did), I'm surprised you aren't complaining about that instead Parker. Also, one of these days we're going to have to have a match.... Really enjoying having Ambition as the 3rd show and our feud with Ryder/Aries is now spreading to all 3 shows this week!
-
Lution 2008 Hype
Good stuff. Looking forward to Lution.
-
OCW RIOT - March 6th, 2008
Can't we all just get along?! Enjoyed the Wonder Report and looking forward to the Cross Examination. I liked Riot a lot as well. Congratulations to Bold. That about does it for the thoughts on this week's show. Good job everyone.
-
OCW RIOT - March 6th, 2008
I know I was dissapointed too. He woulda been one to watch for sure!
-
OCW Ambition March 2, 2008
Great concept for a 3rd show imo. Glad to have kicked it off.
-
OCW Ambition Card - March 2, 2008
I really like the logo too.
-
OCW RIOT - February 14th, 2008
Enjoyable read/watch imo. On a side note does anyone else think that Smythe looks like Soukoujou from UFC? Just a thought...
-
OCW RIOT - February 7th, 2008
Damn it feels good to be out of the slammer and here in OCW! Bold's days are numbered!