Top 5 Week of 1-11-2011

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The OCW TOP 5 Returns after a 4 week absence (due to the holiday of course). A lot has happened since Certified Greatness 2010.

Our starting lineup for the first official week of competition is quite interesting to say the least.

The former OCW Champion Mayhem takes the top slot at #1. The Dark Warrior Lucas Crowe fires his way to the #2 spot. Everyone's favorite can of optimism Trevor McManus rides his way to an Elite 3rd place. Current OCW World Champion Aries takes the #4 spot. And in an odd turn of events, OCW's Straight Edge Superstar Brandon Hostile, rounds at the list in the #5 spot.

As always The OCW Top 5 is based on no scripted competition.

1. Mayhem
  2. Lucas Crowe
  3. Trevor McManus
  4. Aries
  5. Brandon Hostile

top5temp.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

well the circumstances surrounding his championship win might have played a role in his ranking lol

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I'm in an ELITE 3rd whereas Crowe and Mayhem are just in regular 2nd and 1st.

So I'm actually the highest ranking.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I'm in an ELITE 3rd whereas Crowe and Mayhem are just in regular 2nd and 1st.

So I'm actually the highest ranking.

Actually according to modern day you will find that its..... 1st The Worst, 2nd The Best 3rd the Hairy Princess

or 1st The Worst, 2nd The Best 3rd The one with the Hairy Chest

or....wait all of them are bad for number 3 I'll stop.

http://i.imgur.com/NOGlB.gif

Actually according to modern day you will find that its..... generous of you to even accept a position on the list with these common dandies.

why thank you Carlos, I agree.

• Mark Out! 1

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

So Trevor... Smythe would like his gimmick back.

If Smythe can trademark being arrogant then you had better give DJ Chino his gimmick back because he was small way before you joined.