Tournament Address

Bloom

Forgive lack of Formatting.

Mr.Sensation is seen on a television panel

For those of you who are to participate in the Road To The Gold Tournament. In case you missed my desk posted on Friday I will reiterate it.

If you are shady in any way shape or form, you will be held accountable for your actions. This also includes potentially irreversible techniques and tactics.

If you think something may be unblockable, don't use it. If you think something MIGHT be irreversible DON'T USE IT.

Clean slate doesn't mean cheese pass. I have faith and confidence in all of you. So don't prove me wrong, it would be a shame (but also awesome) to embarrass someone at the end of The Clash instead of reward them for a job well down.

That is all , good luck and good hunting!

Camera fades

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are we standing on the running irish whip/irish whip reversal in to a move?

You you try to whip me and I block, you can't then counter my irish whip pull back move. It's the same if I run at you and hit B to whip you, you then can't counter my pull back move.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Where are we standing on the running irish whip/irish whip reversal in to a move?

You you try to whip me and I block, you can't then counter my irish whip pull back move. It's the same if I run at you and hit B to whip you, you then can't counter my pull back move.

Suppose that fits in with shady, aswell as with the tactic of doing an eye rake, and grabbing people as they fall.

spacer.png

If i reverse u and do a move, that u can't re-reverse, is a shady tactic? That sounds as stupid as punching some1 in the face and backing up.

The running irish whip isnt reversible, so i can understand that. There's a thin line between looking for shady tactics and nit picking.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Woah woah woah......if I run at you and hit B to do the running irish whip then pullback move, you CAN reverse the pullback move.

This was a move I pretty much started and Smythe stole from me :( the pullback move is completley reversible as Smythe could never hit it on me :p

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Woah woah woah......if I run at you and hit B to do the running irish whip then pullback move, you CAN reverse the pullback move.

This was a move I pretty much started and Smythe stole from me :( the pullback move is completley reversible as Smythe could never hit it on me :p

99.9999999999999999% sure you're incorrect here.

We can try it out though and see if you can block it.

Yes we can try it, but i am correct, you will even see it in some of our old riot matches, but that will take more time goingback through them.

Me and smythe used to do it all the time in dm's and had a blast taking the piss out of each other when one of us reversed it.

The reverse animation [if I remember correctly] is a toe kick to the arm/hand that's pulling you back.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Wow...my bad..just been testing it against the CPU..turns out its the standing whip pullback thats reversible and not the running whip pullback...dam.

I could have sworn I used to reverse Smythe's attempts...guess he must have done the run/stop/whip :(

That sucks..I loved that little move :(

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Wow...my bad..just been testing it against the CPU..turns out its the standing whip pullback thats reversible and not the running whip pullback...dam.

I could have sworn I used to reverse Smythe's attempts...guess he must have done the run/stop/whip :(

That sucks..I loved that little move :(

yeah but the initial running attack is reversible, so it's not irreversible.

If you don't reverse when they run at you, the pullback can't be reversed once it's in transition.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation