TURMOIL 312 CONTENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE

The countdown has finished!

Riot 10-6-2011

Mr.Richard Blood

NOTE: Do NOT let this happen again. I know the deal with the matches that WERE booked, and all I can say is shame on you. This is supposed to be a HOBBY. Something you do for fun, because you enjoy wrestling, and you had a dream somewhere down the line to be a wrestler. The minute you begin to take this shit seriously, it goes to shit.

The minute you let a little bit of e-success get to your head...well you're a fucking moron, but in hindsight, it goes to shit. Stop treating it like it's a job. Stop treating this place like it's a league. Stop whining and bitching all the damn time, and fucking enjoy yourselves. You lot have to be the most CYNICAL people I have ever come across.

You all have problems with each other, and most of you whine if you lose. WHO GIVES A FUCK?! Grow a set and learn to have some fucking fun! The reason most of you can't have fun is because you CARE about the outcomes of your matches. You won? Write a storm! You lost? Do nothing for two weeks. Same with not being booked...DO SOMETHING! Have some kind of fun! An RP takes 5-15 minutes to write!

In summation...enjoy yourselves. For the sake of this website that's lasted for over...what, 6? 7 years? 8? I lost count. Wrestling isn't as edgy as it used to be, or as mind boggling, but who cares? This is a place for imagination, not detestation. I'm not saying have a bunch of gay sex with each other, but the least you can do is have some fucking fun.

Don't make me write another one of these again, or you WON'T have a show to look forward to each week. I'm not going to bust my ass and do shows for people who don't want to enjoy themselves, and only care about themselves.

See? This could have been an RP. That wasn't so hard now, was it?

• Mark Out! 6

I can see I reached through the internet and picked the right man for the job.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk8t15K4y11qhvkubo1_250.gif

Our golden days are long gone, the level of pure competition is just not there. And while winning is very important, the main goal above all else should be to have a good looking match.

Guys like Aries, Crowe, Luke, TIBBY, Matsuda have paved the way for just exciting and fun matches to watch.

Ask the 2 people who i fight online, If im losing we call it. Not because I couldn't come back but Id rather have an even looking match that could look like it went both ways, or an exciting match to watch, as opposed to 67min botch fest that dupree would watch begrudingly in the bathroom stall, trying to hold back tears of disgust.

It's a new era gentlemen, move forward. Focus on being the most entertaining, the best writer, the best guy to carry a match, the most exciting, hell the most competent on the sticks.

What separates the wheat from the chaff are the guys who used to write regardless of outcome, once upon a time you would read and assume oh that guy def won his match just by his writing, only to find out that he did infact lose on that night.

Now as it was stated you can tell by someone's writing, unless that person is Dupree or Luke, what exactly happened.

So seriously dudes and dudettes get with program. And in a fit of irony, today is our 7th Anniversary.

LOL CAKE

• Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I apologize for not submitting content, 90% of the time i do. But i'm a bit burnt out, not just with OCW, just life period. Would blame it on Gears, but i played a hr of that since sunday.

Nonetheless i feel Reese is very much justified in his words, even tho most won't take heed. I know a couple guys, Bradon, KD to name a few who have become more story oriented opposed to just getting a W.

We'll get there hopefully.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

To put the cat among the pigeons, we have the Asylumn GM coming out and dropping bombs on the entire RIOT show, why? Because people dropped the ball. Who? I can't say for sure yet as this is a review as I watch! Some good storyline development from Hennig, building the Dupree vs Crowe feud very effectively, I'm also interested to see Arnaud vs David Jackson, that's a one on one that hasn't happened before. Smythe vs Le'Tuce could be a right cracker aswell, especially with the main event.

Rebelution... Do not drop the ball, KD is starting to becoming a religous Farooq in my eyes, that's not a bad thing... That's... A Good Thing :D. Jookie asks who Rebelution need to smash next, mentioning the other faction, Kindred. Claiming they are wrestling monsters, didn't you guys beat one another up recently? Ok, we'll forget that for a second. Perhaps it could be time for some sort of tag division, now that we have people actively trying to work together, as opposed to going "oh, there's no tag titles, maybe if we become a team we can get free belts."

Anyway, onto our first match of the evening, it's the incredible Matsuda against... Josh Diamond? I suppose after his first failure in OCW he got smacked down to development again, seems he's back... This was actually a pretty solid match until the meathead hit his finisher and just seemed to go a wander outside the ring, what are they teaching rooks these days? He lay outside the ring like a beached whale until Matsuda made a comeback and sealed the deal.

Jacob Trance... Retires. The world rejoices.

Next up is those freaky deaky sons of a bitches... Kindred chanting in unison, character development I suppose. Lost boys? Crowe sure loves 'em that way.

The EX-Division champion, BRANDON HOSTILE... Makes his way out, looking like Jacob Trance, except not fat, titleless, and unemployed. He basically puts over his hate streak, claiming to the best, everyone does that it would seem, anyway... He brushes off Chris Mania's part in the match up and celebrates his title win.

Crowe strongly dislikes Dupree.

Jacob Trance + Aries have had a child, and they called it Jeremiah Johnson, and he is here in OCW. All joking aside, good promo from the guy, not hard to keep secret that you've been training for six years if no one knows you however... Then he cuts a spoiler for a show that hasn't aired yet, genius... Genius. That end line got a bit garbled, in my opinion, but I just woke up, so I'm not sure what the hell he was trying to say.

Natries vs Trevor McManus is coming up now, this will no doubt be an epic encounter, but what are the mad roulette rules in force? Dear god Trevor, your attire seems to get worse every time I see it... No strikes and no ground moves? Interesting rules... Though in seriousness, this is a good match, lot of reversals but we're seeing moves hit aswell. Aries has such a solid heel moveset, which is good when meshed with Trevor's NWA style FACE moveset. Remember when we had clear cut good guys and bad guys in wrestling? I do :( Trevor starts to dominate as we enter the final quarter of the match but Aries drops him on his head with a solid DDT. Yet another reversal combo, come on guys, hit something! Aries makes a come back, with a leg DDT which throws away my indea of the rules being no ground moves, damn it. I wish people would tell me the rules. Time limit draw!

• Mark Out! 3

spacer.png

I havent missed a show in 16 months... so I'm not heeding any words by our GM.

Get it together folks, this is OCW without Dane Xavier.

Okay, a hint of sarcasm there, and at the top too.

Actually a lot of sarcasm... dickish sarcasm.

I had a match, waited patiently to get it done, and when the time came we were both available he didn't respond on AIM. He told me we had extra time today to get it done, but to me a deadline is a deadline. I looked for a replacement online last night but no one seemed to be responsive.

The lines of communication have diminished around here lately, and to be quite frank it pissed me off, waiting around online for people to respond only for them to never respond. I don't like to let something that occurs over the internet piss me off, especially when I like Mr. Dupree am pretty burned out, and I was strongly considering taking a break.

But I'm not going to do that, simply because it would be stupid to walk away now with so much on the table (calm down Trance). My epic return to OCW will occur this week on Asylum, filled with confetti and the releasing of the doves and a return speech (not really).

Bottom line for everyone who passes right over my posts, open your lines of communication. If you're not going to use AIM, please use your away message, sign off, or appear offline. Thanks!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

Don't quite get why you're mentioning me, but I was online most of last night if you were THAT desperate to get a match in. To be frank, OCW without your flood of roleplays isn't that bad. The show would have been fine if matches had been done, expecting boatloads of written content causes people to rush through things, to put lots of filler into their roleplays.

For instance: I'd rather see a well directed KD RP, than a four liner where Rebelution go for a soda, mention someone they beat up, then nothing more. Show padding shouldn't be essential, but SOMETHING from the guy who 'may have been our OCW champion' should have been there, it's cool, you're burnt out, do something short, you couldn't get your match done, five minutes of Dane refusing to do his match because he's burnt out.

Easy solution. Regardless, don't see why you mentioned me.

Now, let's stop going "blah blah, this is why I didn't show up. Blah blah I've done this," and talk about the show. Talk about what is THERE not what is NOT.

spacer.png

Don't quite get why you're mentioning me, but I was online most of last night if you were THAT desperate to get a match in. To be frank, OCW without your flood of roleplays isn't that bad. The show would have been fine if matches had been done, expecting boatloads of written content causes people to rush through things, to put lots of filler into their roleplays.

For instance: I'd rather see a well directed KD RP, than a four liner where Rebelution go for a soda, mention someone they beat up, then nothing more. Show padding shouldn't be essential, but SOMETHING from the guy who 'may have been our OCW champion' should have been there, it's cool, you're burnt out, do something short, you couldn't get your match done, five minutes of Dane refusing to do his match because he's burnt out.

Easy solution. Regardless, don't see why you mentioned me.

Now, let's stop going "blah blah, this is why I didn't show up. Blah blah I've done this," and talk about the show. Talk about what is THERE not what is NOT.

1. /smacks you in the face.

2. You were the last person I was willing to face.

3. You're fat, you like things that are on the table... calm down bro!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

The issue with people treating this place like a job is that their hearts aren't in it anymore but they feel loyalty so they don't leave.

That's when you get people treating it like a job.

You can't tell them to not treat it like a job, cause then they just won't do anything at all.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements