LIVEWiRE RIOT!!!!

Mr.Richard Blood

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!

The reason Riot is like this is so Vega can have a little more time making it into a playlist, and we didn't want to make everyone wait.

So for now, watch the show like this, and enjoy!

Special thanks to Pugh, Vega, Matsuda, Nati (SPUGHPLEX!), Dimsmore (Sorry I couldn't use your announcing. next Riot!), and every one else who helped! it was a pleasure, and I enjoyed watching!

• Mark Out! 6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

First off, Nati, Suda

You both make me proud, Love it

• Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

'he doesnt talk much, he doesnt win much.. i dont care about Hazard'.......LMFAO.......I LOVE the Poling commentary.

Also, the Riot intro is AMAZING.

back 2 the show.....

EDIT: I'm only onto the second match but they are so much more watchable with live commentary....this really is one of the greatest riots every just because of the immersion factor

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

KD..what the fuck are you wearing sir? looks like you need Smythe to style you again.
  • Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Only 20 seconds in and that Riot intro is amazing. Seriously great job who ever did that.

I think we both know who did it

Also, next time we do one of these, we need to keep the quality HIGH, so i think it'd be best if everyone rendered their video at 720 before handing it to the GM, in order to preserve it

• Mark Out! 2

No.

I think we both know who did it

Also, next time we do one of these, we need to keep the quality HIGH, so i think it'd be best if everyone rendered their video at 720 before handing it to the GM, in order to preserve it

Awesome job! I would love to have my videos at 720 but because I record in HD the file size would be massive. :(

Edit: Matsuda and Illuminati are awesome.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

Awesome job! I would love to have my videos at 720 but because I record in HD the file size would be massive. :(

Edit: Matsuda and Illuminati are awesome.

I also record in HD, and I can tell you that you can get a decent quality 720 video to clock in at 200mb - 250mb. Since it's being rendered down, it makes no real difference to anything

No.