Riot! 9/20

Mr.Hennig

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/2012-04-19/2zzoxtk.gif

Respect the badge.

Show notes - For some reason, Sean McGee vs Maypo and KD vs Hostile don't work, and the videos I downloaded have no sound...can who ever recorded them [i think KD] upload them to Youtube and I'll add them to the show later.

That'd be me. Riot doesnt seem to like it when i have to change the format of the video file from .mov to .wmv :/

You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.

Does your cap device actually record in .mov? That's some kind of craziness

I have the wonderful device known as "The Apple Macbook Pro." ... for now.. I'm buying a new computer soon that will use Windows.

Aries: El Gato Came Capture HD and I usually convert with Zamzar because I dont have a converting program that doesnt leave watermarks.

You don't mean anything. You're insignificant and you will never know what hate is.

I don't speak Macbook. Apologies.

I completely understand. Its like trying to speak in Russian with google translate... it can get it somewhat but still doesnt quite work and the Russian is still confused.

Its the fact that I compress it, and convert it. Thats why it doesn't play. People can just download it and delete it after watching as a last resort for now or I'll work something out with Hennig for youtube matches.

I have the wonderful device known as "The Apple Macbook Pro." ... for now.. I'm buying a new computer soon that will use Windows.

Aries: El Gato Came Capture HD and I usually convert with Zamzar because I dont have a converting program that doesnt leave watermarks.

Can't you hunt some different encoders or does the Mac shit all over that? I know that when Matsuda sends me a WMV, i cant open it in after effects because his backwards ass mac encodes it badly, but there must be a way to get out of that - most of the world's "creatives" use macs, so there has to be a workaround.

Also, your cap device reminds me of this song

No.

They submit all of their stuff in .mov I'm sure of it. I can send to youtube the most used video sharing application on earth in .mov so i'm sure anyone else who creates video from a mac does so as well. I use Final Cut Pro 10 and it doesnt even allow me to drag and drop .wmv files into it to use. I guarantee you that it encodes way better than anything Matsuda uses though. Maybe its some retarded ass plugin that allows .wmv but as far as exporting video anything for me its in .mov.