Riot Episode 327

Mr.Hennig

I swear to god, every single time I see Leon on my screen this is how I feel...

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1125/facebook52827.jpg

That's why our feud was so good, as I legit hate the sight of his fucking caw.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to god, every single time I see Leon on my screen this is how I feel...

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1125/facebook52827.jpg

That's why our feud was so good, as I legit hate the site of his fucking caw.

Please don't choke your children to make a point :(

• Mark Out! 1

No.

Memo to the Dixie Chicks [mainly your lead singer]

Get off my nuts, Parker calls Mr.Sensation 'Jaysin'..it's a disrespect thing, and it's been a running thing between our feud for MONTHS.

It's isn't your gimmick, and there's no cause for you to do it.

'Be a star, not a sheep'

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Did you just post a poorly photoshopped blue baby? Bold will be pleased.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I'm a Cerberus Mark, granted from an artistic standpoint I would have just used that one initial logo. I've said this dozens of times for a guy like Leonheart who by all purposes is a legend, who has done a lot behind the scenes and in front, he doesn't get nearly the respect he deserves..Granted he brought that upon himself somehow at a key point years ago. That being said he still has a punchable face,I like how while still the preachy cliche over detailed Leonheart RP we have grown to loathe, he is mixing up some of his IRL grievances, (which are valid) and showing some much needed animosity.

The fact that Cody and Sean sound like they are doing an infomercial for Oxyclean Leonheart Stainfighter is great. It gives off a slight Jim Jones vibe, I doubt that's the intention but it seems like it, (Jim Jones was a cult leader). Anyhow Leon is running/in yet another faction but this time he is with 2 people who won't flake,disband,quit, fail. So the only place they can go is up.

Good job burying one of the most powerful people in the company see how far fucking with Tiffany takes you. Good save thou but you gotta stop blatently borrowing from the WWE eughk. All in all looking forward to PPV to see what happens.

Sidebar keep my name out your dental records buckaroo, its not Jay, its not Jaysin, Its Mr.Fucking Sensation. Don't make me angry, I threw Cody in a dumpster and made you my bitch when I was champion, I will make Sean Use Barry Manilow music, and I will cancel the work shops for people who Swiss death Cody.

Don't fuck with my good nature son, and PS. I don't fuck with Dupree that's that Roofus Fellow, they only friends thou its not like that.

Ah Mania, a throw back a relic. When spoon was on he was on, but much like the story of Pugh at one point he faded away into total flaky obscurity. Which is why it is so nice to see him back, I know spoon considers himself the Jericho of OCW in the sense that he is here to make everyone else look good, and look good doing it. But I think he's got fuel in the tank for one more run if he puts his mind to it.

Will comment on match soon as the 4G stops being GGGGGGGGGarbage, you thought I was going to say Gay? man you people are savages.

• Mark Out! 7

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

As a mountain, I've put boots to countless bustas.

As a mountain, I've sold crack to pregnant hoodrats.

As a mountain, I've collected and watched every blaxploitation film ever made.

As a mountain, I am the next Sensational Poet!

• Mark Out! 3
Hannibal D: My street science is impeccable and buried in this cortex of biblical brain cells and cerebral fluid lay the foundation of unfathomable formulas to f**ck up your day.

As a mountain, I've put boots to countless bustas.

As a mountain, I've sold crack to pregnant hoodrats.

As a mountain, I've collected and watched every blaxploitation film ever made.

As a mountain, I am the next Sensational Poet!

Mez must have done a short stint if he's a damn poet now.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Memo to the Dixie Chicks [mainly your lead singer]

Get off my nuts, Parker calls Mr.Sensation 'Jaysin'..it's a disrespect thing, and it's been a running thing between our feud for MONTHS.

It's isn't your gimmick, and there's no cause for you to do it.

'Be a star, not a sheep'

On my part it was completely a subconscious thing, I put no thought into it whatsoever. But I will say this, you should be applauding it, not bashing it. You should understand that as the World Champion what you do and how you act disseminates downward, Hence Sensation despises you as champion. This should be proof that Parker is winning the battle. Jay should be pissed that people are calling him Jay or Jaysin and not Sensation, and you should be smiling because you're getting people to stop revering him as much.

That being said, from an out of character perspective, it's really because often the only RP's that involve Sensation are done by you and Kent and either refer to him as Our Hero, Jay, or Jaysin. So those are just the names that come to mind first these days.