Ambition 46!

Mr.Richard Blood

This shows what happens when everyone takes a little bit of time out of the week to throw in some content. I've been a victim of procrastination myself but I'm trying to be better. I really enjoyed the show this week, and I feel we are turning toward better things. As far as the show I enjoyed all of the matches. The main event went well and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's show it should be great.
  • Mark Out! 4

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed this weeks Ambition. Like Scofield I think the promo from Knoxx was excellent and picked the perfect week for it's placement because it went along way to make Scofield look strong and dangerous heading into the PPV. The Knoxx vs Marley was a decent match with a lot of energy. I know Knoxx is a alt but I really him and wish we seen more of him and maybe a good run in the ex division. We need more Bombshell matches on Ambition complete with entrances each week but even without entrances it was still a entertaining match. OCW's working man Chris Moore I think looks better every time I see him fight improvement shows. I love Achilles theme. Chris Moore's new look isn't bad but it's still missing a little something if he can do a little more with it then it can be a real good look for him. If Tobin Frost got a chance to use all those finishers he was stealing the outcome of his match with Mugen could have been very different. I love Frost's character and from his match last week with Scofield I think he has a ton of potential. I really wish we could have seen Raze vs. Steven's but that was out of anyone's control. I love seeing a new rookie like Raze putting in some work with content for the show and i like his brash style but he might want to rack up a few more wins before calling out the champ. I liked learning some background on Achilles good promo. I'm not going to review the Main Event because I don't review my own work I will leave that to everyone else but what I will say about it is from what I saw, Rose got his fangs knocked out! A real good Ambition leading into The Clash.

This is a look I had used back when I first entered pro wrestling, along with the gimmick (though it only lasted 6 days because, like most people probably think, a guy my size shouldn't be able to lift and destroy guys bigger than me). I never really had a logo but I feel that with this being a new beginning for this gimmick that I could slap a well thought out logo on my attire and make it my logo in general.

Now, is anyone here good at making logos?

Gamertag: TwystedPhoenix

As people who have watched have already mentioned, there were a few 'slight' issues FPR wise with the ME, but we didn't kick up a fuss as the ending looked ridiculously good and gives Mike and Scofield great momentum going into the PPV.

The un-damaged finisher has been mentioned, and I will just add please cut out the hovering and reverse hovering, if you are unsure what this is, please re-check the rules.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Yeah, overall the matches were great and the RPs were good to. I'm really looking forward to the TV Championship Match at The Clash. This Ambition would have definitely been better in my opinion if I could have actually seen my match lol.

There's a lesson here, and its something we all must learn.

Do not trust whiny bitches to record.

No.

As people who have watched have already mentioned, there were a few 'slight' issues FPR wise with the ME, but we didn't kick up a fuss as the ending looked ridiculously good and gives Mike and Scofield great momentum going into the PPV.

The un-damaged finisher has been mentioned, and I will just add please cut out the hovering and reverse hovering, if you are unsure what this is, please re-check the rules.

I take full responsibility for for some issues in the match it wasn't intentional but I am sorry it was a rookie mistake in the heat of the moment and I promise it will be worked on. A big thank you to Kindred for a great Main Event match it couldn't have been any better heading into the PPV.

• Mark Out! 1

1x OCW Television Champion

I take full responsibility for for some issues in the match it wasn't intentional but I am sorry it was a rookie mistake in the heat of the moment and I promise it will be worked on. A big thank you to Kindred for a great Main Event match it couldn't have been any better heading into the PPV.

Its to be expected. The majority of guys you've faced are rookies too, so when you come up against vets, its easy to make mistakes. You know what you did though, and like Park said - its not a big issue to us. Neither of us felt hard done by because it was a cool ending, it told a story. So long as you keep an eye on the little stuff, it'll become natural, and you won't have to even think about it anymore. Thats the reason Ambition exists, to blood new guys before they head to the main show

No.

This is a look I had used back when I first entered pro wrestling, along with the gimmick (though it only lasted 6 days because, like most people probably think, a guy my size shouldn't be able to lift and destroy guys bigger than me). I never really had a logo but I feel that with this being a new beginning for this gimmick that I could slap a well thought out logo on my attire and make it my logo in general.

Now, is anyone here good at making logos?

Chris I have a idea for a logo for you that I think would be cool for your new look. It's like your GT name put a Phoenix logo on there since the Phoenix symbolizes rising out of the ashes and breathing new life.

• Mark Out! 1

1x OCW Television Champion