King of Nothing

Kang James

Upon the OCW.com website their lay various stories that provide insight for OCW fans. Stories that if not seen, can hinder ones thoughts on developing situations. One such story is Aries particular life outside of OCW. As one can guess, the future legend has sponsorships and various deals that when attended, he gains a generous contribution towards his bank account. Since the OCW superstar hasn’t been active in quite some time these generous contributions help him with various living expenses. One
‘various deal’
that Aries is attending is a sit and eat at a Bar and Grill called
‘Beer and ****’
which Aries believes is just Beer and four star quality food. However what Aries doesn’t know is this Bar and Grill is owned by Brian James, his former OCW Tag Team Partner and an old compadre.

Nonetheless once the viewer presses play they’re greeted with Aries inside the Bar and Grill and talking to an attractive bartender. Though the bartender doesn’t seem all that thrilled. However the viewers can immediately notice this isn’t some average Bar and Grill, it’s obviously a biker joint. The type that doesn't really welcome just anyone, so the fact that Aries is there isn’t making the
‘customers’
all that comfortable and welcoming. But the future OCW legend doesn’t acknowledge that his presence isn’t welcomed and continues some slight conversation with the bartender.

Aries:
Hey there you sweet cockthrobbing female I’m here for a quick eat and oral session with some of the customers. Apparently your owner paid some good money to promote his restaurant by having me here.

In truth the Bartender hadn’t the slightest idea who this man was. She, at first, figured he was crazy. Second thought was this was some stupid ass attempt to pick her up. But as her optics scanned his facial expression she could tell, this retard was serious. This man thought Brian James paid money to have this unknown figure visit the area and help promote
Beer and ****
so she played along.

Bartender:
Oh? You’ve arrived so soon? Well Brian James is right over there.
*She says nodding her head towards a general direction. Which has a boatload of bikers drinking and having a good time.*
Go over there and talk to him about your payment and whatever else.

Aries would’ve looked over in that general direction but something caught him by surprise. Did that woman just say Brian James? He thought to himself, contemplating if he was going crazy. He kinda missed his old tag partner but not so much that he’d start to hear his name when it’s not even said. So instead of looking he kinda got serious, beaming his azure eyes on the woman.

Aries:
Hold up, did you just say Brian James? As in, former OCW wrestler Brian James? As in, my old tag partner?

Bartender:
*The woman gave a slight shrug*
I don’t fucking know; I’ve only known him a couple years and I don’t ask him about his personal life, just like he doesn’t ask me about mine. Ask him your damn self.

Aries was confused, Brian James wouldn’t seek out Aries unless something was really wrong. Besides, even if his old buddy did seek him out he could’ve just gave him a ring. Why all this secrecy? Aries knew his agent wanted him to return to the ring, so maybe this was some secret plan done by his agent. Meet up with his old tag partner and return to OCW. Nonetheless the man couldn’t be in the same building as Brian and not say hello. So his oculars turned towards the massive group of bikers. They were all dawned in the latest hardcore biker apparel, which now made Aries even more skeptical. He started second guessing as he walked towards the crowd. Telling himself that this isn’t Kang, Kang wasn’t the whole biker type. But as his feet stopped and he approached the area he spoke.

Aries:
Kang, which one is Kang James?! Eeer, I mean Brian James.

Brian knew then and there who it was. He hadn’t planned to see Aries in a place like this. The area was in the middle of nowhere in Texas; and was a famous stop for the hardcore bikers. It was a place that Brian used to get away from OCW, and the fans of OCW. But here his old tag partner was... Aries. Brian’s eyes gazed over towards the man as everyone else looked over towards the OCW wrestler known as Aries.

Brian:
Haven’t been called that in quite a while. I got away from that shitty lifestyle a long time ago. Can’t say I’m pleased to see you to be quite honest. So why don’t you do us both a favor and take your shit stained lips back to those double doors and head on outta here?

Brian glared at the man with an intent to kick his ass if he didn’t leave while Aries was confused. He hadn’t left Brian on bad terms, they were still pretty good friends until Brian fell off the grid. But Aries looked around and could tell things were gonna get ugly. While the man looked, Brian had gotten to his feet and walked over to his former tag team partner. Aries looking up at Brian, he replied.

Aries:
Seems I’m stuffed with a large amount of sausage in my mouth; I have nothing to say.

That caught Brian off guard, the hell did Aries just say? What type of man would go and say something like that? Brian glared at him somewhat confused but could tell he wasn’t leaving so after a minute or two of waiting the biker hit him with a hardcore uppercut, jabbing his throat in the process. The punch landed successfully and knocked Aries back a couple of feet as his digits grasped his throat and the former OCW Champion started coughing profusely. His eyes turning bloodshot and his upper body bent he attempted talking.

Aries:
Jesus, it feels like I’ve been fisted by Shaq...

Brian looked at Aries with no remorse and hoped this would convince Aries to leave, however he hadn’t continued the beating. He stood there awaiting Aries retort as the former champion continued coughing for several more seconds before looking over at Brian. Regaining his composure Aries walked over towards him and started whaling several punches into Brians upper forehead with force. Each punch knocking Brian back a foot, and the former champion wasn’t letting up. However this caused a fellow member of Brians biker gang to come rushing in and tackling Aries as it triggered an all out barfight.

Soon thereafter the Bartender dialed 911 as the injuries started becoming severe but in the center of the screen everyone could see Brian James and Aries beating the hell out of one another.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Mark Out! 7

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=21309,filename=thats_racist_racist.gif

I
T'S
T
HE
K
ING,
B
ITCH!

2x International Champion

1x Hardcore Champion

bring back the attitude era! liek if u agree

u say mitsidu I say guy fausto, add me gurls if u agre

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APEX fan 4lyf

• Mark Out! 1

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png