Riot Episode 329

Mr.Hennig

My thoughts ,mine and mine alone and there are somethings you may not like but whatever.Let's spark this bad boy up !

Betterness ,yeah I remember when that coonadian couldn't get in club without Arnaud's help ,how you gonna forget a nicca I hate I hate you man !(sorry my bad)

Pugh vs Tibby should be pretty good .Poor Roofus smh .

Jook is always so reliable ! The ending was freaking awesome ,I just laughed and laughed .

Mania and Rose was back and forth ,a nail biter ! It was a good win for that he deserves it .(Selling finisher Plus )

Leon I know you had a bad day but dealing with the devil is something else .Suda as Jookie would say that's yo azz mister postman!

Mez and Parker hands down MotN ! From WIC kick to Stunners was hard hitting as it gets !This match just made me smile .Kindred get to the back of the bus Rising Sons are #1 contenders !Spit your blood all you want devil boys ,we are the best !

Spider is slowly growing on me but he's gotta get a W . Don't do that to Suda he's a face .

BAF vs Pound Puppies was really good . I didn't know it was ok to win with non-finisher .Guess he hit his non-sub finisher ,so idk guess it will get discussed .

Parker plans to destroy Plan A ,B ,C hell the whole alphabet .CM Austin is not be f%^(* with !

Lucas ,Sean is coming for you Ninja!

How in God's good name does Spoon even make it to arenas ? King of Ocw ? Spoonermaniacs oh Lord !

Scofield is a beast ! Hands down a beast !If you are currently using the Scofield Slam as a regular move change it please .Respect people Respect !Scofield Slam Scofield Slam !

Make a statement Tobin big things coming!

Leon and Trance was pretty good .I thought Leon did the damn thing and was in control most of the match .I thought Trance should have bowed out ,4 million kickouts ruin matches .Good match could have been better .

Dims thank you *thatisall*

Komodo reminds me so much of Joe ,I can't help but like him. Raze you didn't agree to the fpr rules did you ? You look like a brawler but your moveset doesn't show it .Remember if you change your finisher it has to be GM approved .

Everyone doesn't need a sub finisher .Like with KD I was using the bearhug for the longest then changed to the BlackRack .The 1007 finishers I've had with Arnaud I started sub then went non sub .Matsumoto always been sub but I won't use it until the 3rd finisher . My kickout is crap so most of the time you'll beat me after the 1st or 2nd finisher anyway . Gotta entertain as well as try and win .

Starting off Riot with Hollywood was freaking gold ! Always one of my favorite guys .

Fav 5 : Hollywood ,Tobin ,Scofield ,Mez ,Parker ,Cerberus ,Mania ,Rose ,Tibby,Dims ,Spider ,Our Hero and the chair I used on Leon .

• Mark Out! 6

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raze wins via FPR breakage. No impact finisher + pin at any moment. Poor Komodo.

This was one of the FPR issues I mentioned the other day.

You MUST hit an impact finisher before winning off a submission finisher.

The finish to the Cerberus/B.A.F match came down to a communication error it seems, Cody has a bad memory and Matsuda sucks at updating threads it seems. As no one knew it was his finisher until too late, as you can see by Cody's hesitant break up attempt.

I've also noticed a few rookies hitting finishers/catch finishers on un-damaged opponents, please cut this out, it is against FPR..just because you have a finisher stored, do not get over excited.

I booked alot of rookies this week to see if any were ready for more airtime on Riot, Hollywood is ready, Scofield is almost there, just has a few FPR things to remember, Raze is still a long way off it seems.

Also, Matsuda, stop the reverse hovering, I've noticed you strike immediately almost every time you get back to your feet.

Back to the show.

• Mark Out! 1

Before I watch the match I just want to say that I faced Raze three times last night, didn't see any examples of poor FPR.

I love how these issues aren't sorted out before the show goes up. Feels like some people are just waiting for someone to fuck up so they can call bullshit instead of stepping in and helping out. Shoddy FPR matches shouldn't make the final show.

• Mark Out! 3

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

Before I watch the match I just want to say that I faced Raze three times last night, didn't see any examples of poor FPR.

I love how these issues aren't sorted out before the show goes up. Feels like some people are just waiting for someone to fuck up so they can call bullshit instead of stepping in and helping out. Shoddy FPR matches shouldn't make the final show.

Yeah it is kind of disappointing when I have both the guy recording my match, and the person I'm facing in the match not mention anything about any FPR issues, and then I hear them in the reviews here, but without referring to specific instances. I have no idea what FPR issues there were in my match or what I would need to fix.

With that being said, thanks to Parker for pointing out my one FPR violation in the match I had with him and K.D. for always being on top of it when recording my matches.

I have no idea what FPR issues there were in my match or what I would need to fix.

You were good in our match Scofield, Pugh had thought I wasn't damaged when you hit your Fin on me but I'm pretty sure I was. If anything I was at fault because I went for my Sig right when it turned into a Finisher.

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

I always try and help new guys cause when I started really didn't have anyone there for me .Most guys were gifted rping and thank goodness they didn't need my help with that but I always had good ideas .Match wise I think I put in allot of work with new guys WHO WANT TO LEARN AND LISTEN !Every and I say every single guy I've worked with is either a champion ,former champion or contender .Go Joe !

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

You were good in our match Scofield, Pugh had thought I wasn't damaged when you hit your Fin on me but I'm pretty sure I was. If anything I was at fault because I went for my Sig right when it turned into a Finisher.

That's the only thing I really picked up on. I was only half watching the match to be honest, but Scofield's problems aren't major ones. Occasionally, he'll slip, but its not a regular occurance by any means.

No.