Ambition 49

Mr.Richard Blood

Smooth comeback. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you paying Grace? Otherwise she's a slave, and if she's a slave then you're breaking all kinds of employment laws. And are Lacey and the other one not under your employ? Why else would they hang around with someone as unpleasant as yourself, if not for the money?

Lacy and Destiny are not under any kind of employment they are just a couple of women who know a star when they see one and are along for the ride and my attorney has advised me not to comment on Grace's employment status.

• Mark Out! 5

1x OCW Television Champion

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacy and Destiny are not under any kind of employment they are just a couple of women who know a star when they see one and are along for the ride and my attorney has advised me not to comment on Grace's employment status.

Thats because questions would be asked when you listed her employment status as SLAVE. That's some what frowned upon.

My betterness is the sole reason ratings have reached new milestones. I'm a thankless and humble person, so I don't need your praise or appreciation, even though I do deserve a parade in my honor, but you can save that for after I win The KOCW tourney. So your welcome Rookies, I made your 'C' show a 'A' show in less than a month!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

My betterness is the sole reason ratings have reached new milestones. I'm a thankless and humble person, so I don't need your praise or appreciation, even though I do deserve a parade in my honor, but you can save that for after I win The KOCW tourney. So your welcome Rookies, I made your 'C' show a 'A' show in less than a month!

Hold on here someone needs to slow his roll! I almost for a minute thought we had a mutual respect but then you want to take credit for the high Ambition ratings when everyone knows the high ratings are because of me the one and only Michael Hollywood.

1x OCW Television Champion

Slow your roll there Dupree because you must not realize what your saying. First of all, this show has such a great rating because of the countless RP work of myself, Hollywood, Scofield, Moore, Frost, and many other rookies that I can't think of at the moment. We put lots of our time into this show to make it so great, not you making an appearance with your retarded lap dog that bends over for you and gives you the only action that you have ever seen. Secondly, even if you win the King of OCW Tournament Parker is just going to make you tap out like a little bitch like he did at the Clash so we will just be repeating history and watch you run around afterwards saying many different excuses of why you lost and can't admit like a true man that has balls that you lost because the other guy was better than you.

Slow your roll there Dupree because you must not realize what your saying. First of all, this show has such a great rating because of the countless RP work of myself, Hollywood, Scofield, Moore, Frost, and many other rookies that I can't think of at the moment. We put lots of our time into this show to make it so great, not you making an appearance with your retarded lap dog that bends over for you and gives you the only action that you have ever seen. Secondly, even if you win the King of OCW Tournament Parker is just going to make you tap out like a little bitch like he did at the Clash so we will just be repeating history and watch you run around afterwards saying many different excuses of why you lost and can't admit like a true man that has balls that you lost because the other guy was better than you.

Didn't your parents teach you to shut your face when grown folk are talking!

Hold on here someone needs to slow his roll! I almost for a minute thought we had a mutual respect but then you want to take credit for the high Ambition ratings when everyone knows the high ratings are because of me the one and only Michael Hollywood.

I had mutual respect until you declined my offer. So far as I'm concerned you've been on Ambition every week since its resurrection, yet the ratings stayed stagnant. But every episode since The Clash I have been on and the ratings boost is proof. Don't worry by the 50th episode everyone will know what TRUE AMBITION means!

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation