Ambition 58

http://i50.tinypic.com/2w3onli.png

The "Where is my RP" Edition

Reminder: Could all Ambition Wrestlers please submit their Sig/Fins (or changes of) in this thread for easy reference: http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthread.php?13448-2013-Rookie-Sig-amp-Finisher-List

If you're going to submit more than one RP, please keep the following in mind:

Each RP should mean something - don't just submit things for the sake of doing it. The placement of your RP is at the discretion of the GM putting the show together. If I have to read "Opens the show" or similar again I'll cave your skull in/toss your RP out of the show. The most I'm willing to tolerate is "Before/After" matches.

Please use the Morrison Method at all times. Morrison Method doesn't include the use of Pictures Jookie, nor does it require *'s or any other erroneous punctuation.

Enjoy

• Mark Out! 3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

BBQ addition of my thoughts no spoilers

McGee spits the truth even though I'm a big Tobin fan ball don't lie !

Evan Knox getting ready for his match against Spider with a lil workout .

Jookie bout to get popped.

Look Stacey Scofield is all about business .Back up this dude got the EX title to capture and if you don't like it kiss his ass .

Raze and Mcgee two bustas unite .Na they really hate each other.

The bombshells rp had me laughing crazy drunk white women ,that's hot !

Spider /Knox I thought was gonna be dominated by Knox but Spider showed he's got some skills .Ew Knox that's definetly gonna hurt .

Blood ,sweat and respect .You can only push a man so far and you damn sure don't want this dude pissed .

Jook high !

Another hilarious rp from the bombshells .

McGee and Raze deserves a freaking wow !You two ugly mofos went at it.5stars all the way .

DJesus is just too cool for words .Nice trick Jook but na son !

Frost vs Trance was just speechless ,you guys sent Ambition on another level.Again this is a alt show the rookies have fallen except 3 .Keep booking GM the way have been but put Espado in some EX division matches.

Awesome show loved every minute of it .MotN is going to be a tie for me .

• Mark Out! 1

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Loved the way Ambition opened. Awesome RP from Mcgee leading right into the intro video.

Great RP from Knox building up the Ex Division. By the way, what does Ex Division stand for? Extreme?

Good short RP from Marley getting some build up to Wrestlution.

Good match by the bombshells.

Tobin not taking interviews! Being a fellow Ambition rookie, Tobin's match is the one I'm most looking forward to. Really awesome how the Tobin Frost going into Wrestlution is a very different one that I fought on Ambition.

Scofield - Super cool guy.

Cool RP by Sean and Raze. Although after reading this I was almost positive this way written after the match, and that Raze won. Lemme know if I'm wrong but when Raze said "If you some how don't beat me tonight what makes you think you can beat Tobin Frost at Wrestlution?" I immediately thought that he won the match and this RP was written after.

Where can I find chicks that drink like Anna Mosity and Eerie? Funny RP.

Awesome match between Knox and Spider showcasing what the Ex Division is all about. Really great ending, too.

One of the best promos by Tobin Frost yet. Absolutely can't wait to see him fight at Wrestlution.

Funny RP by KAT and Bu'Tay. I always enjoy my promos with a hint of racism and some anti-semetism on the side.

Raze with a Tobin Frost-esque RP. You guys talking to yourselves are starting to scare me. Good quick hype up promo for the match coming up, though.

Great match with Raze and McGee. Raze I think you have a really great moveset now. Especially that finisher. Looks powerful as hell.

K'D- uh I mean Espado giving me some confidence in my Wrestlution match! Another awesome RP building up the soon to be reborn Ex Division.

Great RP by Djesus Djones. Really unique and interesting character that I look forward to facing at Wrestlution. I don't think I've ever been in as crazy a match as this one.

Awesome match by Trance and Frost. I don't think there are many people who can make Frost seem small, but Trance did it. Would've liked to see Frost pick up the victory going into Wrestlution but great match anyway.

Fantastic post-match RP. Props to whichever one of you wrote that, but I felt like I could see it all happening and it was really cool. I don't know who the hell is gonna take the win at Wrestlution.

• Mark Out! 5

Wanted to say good match to Trance again, just one of those things that happens when both guys play to win and things just click.

I would like to see Raze in a long feud with someone. I think week in and week out he's getting better and soon it will all click, but I do like the rp with him and Sean and I liked the match up. And Raze and the self talks are mine haha.

"It's not this rock paper scissors bullshit where technical beats high flyer beats brawler. It's Scofield beats everyone. Always." - Loved this RP and really loving what's happening with the ex division. You guys are doing a great job and I expect things to keep improving.

I'm sure we have those that watch but don't say anything. I don't worry about it to much. Just gotta keep trying our best on the road to WL8.

• Mark Out! 2

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

Holy shit, new record for least amount of people caring about a new Ambition? I figured participation would be up going into Lution.

When we were on Ambition this would be considered a good week in discussion lol

Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch
Haha i legit laughed out loud.

Rp wise this was a stacked Ambition, looking pretty solid heading into Lution.

The matches were pretty good, i expected more from the Sco/Dims match, but i heard they had trouble with splitting.

The ME was damn awesome, it was a clutch reversal from going either way.

This used to be Hollywood's show, now its the Tobin/McGee show featuring Jookie and DJESUS lol.

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Yeah the ME was awesome, made me legit laugh when Trance did the gut wrench where Tobin kids his legs like a little child about to get an ass whoopin.

Trance looks HUGE next to Tobin..he has the wierdest boy morphing I've ever seen, especially when he locks in the Vice..his entire top half doubles in size.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17