Riot 384

Parker

• Mark Out! 2

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Fucking hell this is a boring episode.

Somebody bring a fucking alt in with some character.

Did you not see the surprise return in the Bombshell match?!

• Mark Out! 1

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

I enjoyed the show . I don't know if Pugh is being sarcastic or bitter about dropping the ball to Code then taking his ball and going home .I'll go more in depth when page 2 arrives .

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Good job to those that put in work on the show. For some reason the show feel small but I think that's because the roster has gotten smaller.

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

You think with the ppv next weekend people would be stepping up .

THE ALPHA !

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

RIOT REVIEW/THOUGHTS. WARNING: SPOILERS BE AHEAD, IF YOU COMPLAIN, FACK YEW

Cut-Throat RP: It's nice to see Cut-Throat back in RP action. Sad to see that his grandfather kicked his ass back in the day and he never really managed to get one up on him. And he's drunk. Yay.

Raze RP: The Path of The Thirst is a rough one, and Raze has gotta control the overwhelming thirst if he wants to get to the top.

Legion vs. ???: I would be a bit hyped up for the surprise return if I still wasn't relatively new to the place. *Shrugs* Anyways, we have a good match here that I felt wasn't as good as the last Bombshell match, but good nonetheless.

A.C. RP: A.C.'s being in a bad mood with all these questions. Is he truly back to normal or is there something we don't know???

Luke/AC RP: "Cody side bitches". That one made me laugh.

Cody and Friends RP: Some solid stuff here, the best parts? Jonny calling everyone in attendance fat and Cody making a reference to Sid's backstage RP from a while ago, that made me laugh my ass off.

Booby/Mugen RP: I am not a "bushwacking loon". Bobby reassuring that no matter happens, C4 is C4. FACK your plan, Mugen.

Raze vs. Luke: Damn, Luke is FIERCE starting off. Some solid back and forth action here, I just wish Luke would have at least gotten off a finisher. C'mon Luke!

Buffness/Tobin RP: I love that Tobin lets it all out and verbally puts down Sean for coasting. They've squared off before, but what will happen this time in the tiebreaker?

Trance RP: What else can I say that I haven't said about Trance before?

Cody and Friends II: "Asian Persuasion". That's racist.

Booby vs. Nati: That mask is creepy. This one was a lot of fun to watch, with the announce table spot as well as the finisher reversal being some of the highlights.

Mugen/KD RP: .....Oh, I see. Very clever. Very, very clever.....

Luke RP: The c'mon thing is catching on fairly quickly, even Stacy's saying it. I want to see Rebelution get out of this "road of doom".

Frost vs. Buffness: Match of the night. These two guys have great chemistry and can put on an awesome match each and every time.

KD RP: I'm glad you sent me a postcard, KD, but the next time we meet, perhaps you might wanna handle yourself one of them first class tickets to the Resurrection. Every dog has his day.

Booby/Nati/Slam U RP: Well, damn. The gauntlet has been thrown down and the stage is set for Damnation. Bobby doesn't really seem to be happy about the proposition initially, but things could work out in his favor in the end. The match at Damnation is one I'm definitely hyped up for.

Cody and Friends/Jacob's Family RP: Cody's one evil SOB. Attempting to guarantee himself a spot as the guest ref by trapping Trance is a great heel move.

Blacklist vs. Sid/Eli: OH SHET JACOB'S NOT DONE JUST YET! I was not expecting to not have a special guest ref. Overall, a decent match with some nice spots.

Overall thoughts: Good show, better than the last. Hopefully the next one will be even better.

• Mark Out! 5

yKbQC4A.png?1

image.jpeg.8d4891918e9da0168d71c08bcf8a21f0.jpeg

"Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation

"I don't have a brain" - Tiberius Dupree

"4 os a gppd cp,[ro,ose" - Mr. Sensation

I enjoyed the show . I don't know if Pugh is being sarcastic or bitter about dropping the ball to Code then taking his ball and going home .I'll go more in depth when page 2 arrives .

Everything is too safe, nobody is stepping up with alts to pad out the shows and we have very little 'funny'. The stuff that Kent, Matsuda etc used to deliver on a weekly basis. OCW feels flat and soulless. I took my ball because I was sick of dealing with you people as a GM and I'd worked with everyone who I wanted to. Nothing more, nothing less.

No.

Page 2 bustas !?

THE ALPHA !