Wrestler Bio's Template.

Mr.Sensation

Cloverleaf of Pain= Claimed. That's Blakes 2nd fin...if he ever decides to pop up some day. There...problem solved.

{Actually I don't care if he uses it. Don't care if anyone uses my fins as their fins too. Some people have my fin as a reg move. I don't care. Think Nightmare has The DDT in his reg move set.}

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/majinocfsig.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/wikedklown/hollywoodexpress3.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRESTLER NAME: Skull Face #2

HOMETOWN: Mexico

HEIGHT: 6'0

WEIGHT: 245

THEME SONG: Voltaire - Dia de los Muertos

SIGNATURE MOVES(S)

1 - One Foot In the Grave [Wheelbarrow Flapjack]

2 - Halloween Handshake [Chop Combination]

FINISHERS(S)

1 - Dance of the Dead [sister Abigail 3]

2 - The Coffin Nail [Michinoku Driver 1] - To be added when a second finisher is allowed

Tag Team Finisher - Dropkick into a Shallow Grave [Dropkick and Complete Shot]

NOTABLE FUEDS: Give us time

ACCOLADES (titles held, and date, Awards, etc)

Biography:

Coming soon!

I hope Singh is at least half Indian... Otherwise that's a bizarre name for a Lebanese dude.

He is Indian, this is just a racist company that saddled him with a Arab gimmick, obviously.

Don't ever question Matsuda lore, I know where he went to high school!

• Mark Out! 6
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

WRESTLER NAME: Jakub De'Relic

HOMETOWN: Chicago, Illinois

HEIGHT: 5'11

WEIGHT: 220 lbs

THEME SONG:

SIGNATURE MOVES:

The Blindside - Caribbean Kick

The Lost Legacy - Inverted Alabama Slam

FINISHERS:

Stroke of Midnight - Chicken Wing Gutbuster

NOTABLE FUEDS: (If any, if rookie can skip)

ACCOLADES (titles held, and date, Awards, etc)

Biography: Having immigrated with his parents from Poland to the USA as a young child, De'Relic has since been raised in the suburbs of Chicago. His years spent in school allowed him to come into contact with several bizarre types of people, everything from feminist keyboard warriors to fedora wearing neckbeards, and caused him to develop something of a superiority complex. Further schooling led him to attend a University full of emotionally distressed and immature individuals, all of whom viewed his outrageous ego with a jealous hatred.

Realizing the world of academia was full of inferior individuals unworthy of his time and presence, De'Relic turned to the world of professional wrestling. Training in the Steel Domain school under Ace Steel, De'Relic quickly mastered the art of grappling and moved onto the indy circuit, originally with a gimmick meant to mock the emotional individuals he liked to ridicule, using the name Jake Reject. Reject's promo work got him noticed and signed to a development deal with the company XCW, where he would go on to become their first developmental champion, winning the belt two times. Upon his main roster call up, Jake decided to change his surname to De'Relic and subsequently dropped his gimmick as an emotional loner to compete simply as himself; a delusional, narcissistic egomaniac. De'Relic would go on to win the World championship of XCW one time, before leaving the company, claiming he was a big fish in a small pond, his claims turning out to be quite true as the company shut its doors only a year after De'Relic's departure due to enormous drops in attendance and ratings.

Taking a break from wrestling, De'Relic went absolutely dark as he left on a journey around the world, claiming he needed to share all that he had come to know, so that the people of the world can stop living their lives as wastefully as they are, becoming entrapped in their own emotions. What happened on that voyage...he hasn't quite told anyone yet.

De'Relic hadn't seen in ring competition since leaving XCW in late 2014, until he surfaced in OCW in mid 2016, surrounding himself with three wrestlers he had initially met in his time with XCW; Nate Dunn, Jason Williams and Matt Mercer, all of whom had recently gone through rather hard times. Making their on screen debut, De'Relic's brash cockiness of old was gone, and he spoke with a more stern, almost prophetic voice, claiming he could lead them back to the righteous path, get their careers back on track...as long as they would adhere to 'his' code of honor.

*Note: Won't be mentioning the former fed stuff as character stuff, trying to add legitimacy or bollocks like that, just felt like I might as well give a full history of the character.

• Mark Out! 1