Turmoil 116

Jacob Trance

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Tank.

You haz good points n shit. But I toooooootally disagree on being told who to work with. Maybe strongly suggest? Or maybe give a list of options? Unless there's a person who wins a contendership match, the champ doesn't really have a choice. I'm only against being told who to feud with because there will be two people that just don't write well together, or their matches don't flow well.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've told Trance the direction i'd like to go in, and what I'm also willing to do if it helps Turmoil.

I do think a different arena will help give us a different feel (after Lution. All my content is done for the next three weeks.) Aesthetics go a long way, and a roster like Turmoil could be benefit from a smaller and more intimate setting. While Turmoil is OCW, it is meant to be an alternative to Riot. If we are sort of mimicking WWE in our weekly show choice, then I view Turmoil as NXT rather than smackdown.

Turmoil is a brand of hungry (at times; thirsty) rookies with a few vets sprinkled in. There's much more room for advancement on Turmoil for a rookie than Riot, that's a fact. The Midcard and Main Event Chanpions are monsters. It's surprising to see them lose. We don't have anyone that's dominant as of yet. I've got wins, sure. But no one is ever going to get their shit pushed in by me like Pugh, Suda; Parker do to others on the regular. I usually win by the skin of my teeth.

I look at a Riot card and can 90% of the time tell you who is going to win. I think the only one I got wrong since the clash is Austin beating KD. Now before anyone jumps in...that isn't a knock against Riot at all. They just have very skilled guys at the top.

I look at Turmoil cards and get excited most of the time because my match predictions are wrong. We haven't grown enough to have an elite tier yet. A lot of us have traded wins on Turmoil. We should use that in our story telling. Anyone can be a Champion right now, until we start earning some separation in the show's hierarchy.

• Mark Out! 4