Turmoil 116

Jacob Trance

The whole theme of the show is blue & white. Kass comes back and people want to change the whole arena. Some dumb fucking shit being suggested here.

EDIT: Regardless of whether or not you agree with ending, this was a decent show. Who gives a fuck if KD watches Turmoil. Fuck KD, he jobs to Austin Lee FFS.

.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole theme of the show is blue & white. Kass comes back and people want to change the whole arena. Some dumb fucking shit being suggested here.

I think its more symbolic than anything. I personally think the show just needs pushing in the right direction. An evolution over a revolution if you will.

No.

I think its more symbolic than anything. I personally think the show just needs pushing in the right direction. An evolution over a revolution if you will.

Can't argue with that. But whole scale theme changes are not necessary. If I compare Turmoil now to December / January when I joined and B & Jax where just fighting each other's alts, it's in a much better place. Let's see how it plays out.

• Mark Out! 1
.eJwVzNsNAiEQAMBeKICN--Bx3RCOcJhDCKxfxt6NU8B8zHvd5jCX6twHwNl2Huu0W8dKtdg6Rr1Lmm3bPDok1ZSvXl66AYkpEEeO-CBEjg7QSRRhIi-BxQfvoPV_85zVfH_BFCHk.tbSW1zM5BYgoAIAJ1fwulgPsgdo?width=400&height=20

Honestly I just think you guys should do your thing, and show these vets that just want to meddle. I'm just going to say that sometimes it feels a little less focused on the wrestling and too much on the drama.

Don't even you fucking stooge. You are the drama

No.

EDIT: Regardless of whether or not you agree with ending, this was a decent show. Who gives a fuck if KD watches Turmoil. Fuck KD, he jobs to Austin Lee FFS.

I bring change, I bring views, I bring people, I bring these many things to you.

You're Welcome

kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

Oh boy. Thoughts about this nonsense:

A) Kass lost twice and walked out on Turmoil - then showed his lack of backbone by coming back

B) Guys who actively deserve to be main parts of the show are tossed aside so we can view the antics of the same 4 guys every week. Why aren't the guys who are new, and don't know any better being nurtured instead of glossed over for Tank's 18th RP?

C) It feels rudderless - the Bradley character is involved WAY too much when you're supposed to be building stars. Just chop him out of the equation - Authority figures are boring.

I would love for Turmoil to be old school - a show where I get excited to watch matches. Right now I flick on Turmoil (and i do, despite what you're led to believe) and I see random RPs that don't really build to anything. I see guys I'm genuinely interested in like B17 and Bray getting the shitty end of the stick. I see chaos like this fucking "Let's send Ragnarok to troll the thread to get more views" nonsense.

You know how you fix Turmoil? You book your best guys up top, and you guide the guys who need help. Its intensive, its hard work, but Turmoil needs its base of "made" stars to help out these guys just like we do over on Riot.

Sure, we've got 900 views here, but how many of these comments are about the show, and how many of them are manufactured due to a bad decision and the fall out from it?

In closing. Vote Pugh for the President of Turmoil - TOGETHER WE'LL MAKE TURMOIL GREAT AGAIN

#PUGH2016

After sitting back, reading all the important posts and agreeing with everything Pugh has said, I have one question that I think has yet to be answered:

How is the Turmoil championship supposed to mean anything when it hot potatoes between people, then one of the two people who actually earned shows up with his own title after deciding to vacate it to go to the other show?

At this point, and it sucks that I say this being the Turmoil champion, but I agree with everyone else that the Turmoil TV championship is the most steady, most relevant championship. The Turmoil title might as well be held by David Arquette.

• Mark Out! 2

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

After sitting back, reading all the important posts and agreeing with everything Pugh has said, I have one question that I think has yet to be answered:

How is the Turmoil championship supposed to mean anything when it hot potatoes between people, then one of the two people who actually earned shows up with his own title after deciding to vacate it to go to the other show?

At this point, and it sucks that I say this being the Turmoil champion, but I agree with everyone else that the Turmoil TV championship is the most steady, most relevant championship. The Turmoil title might as well be held by David Arquette.

Don't disagree with most of your post, except for the "deciding to vacate it" bit.

I was in that match, & Kass was going for it hard. People might not agree with the booking of the match he lost it in, but fact is he legitimately lost. That's why him coming back as champ, makes literally no sense.

Or having me as interim champ. Or throwing Tank into the PPV match.

Don't disagree with most of your post, except for the "deciding to vacate it" bit.

I was in that match, & Kass was going for it hard. People might not agree with the booking of the match he lost it in, but fact is he legitimately lost. That's why him coming back as champ, makes literally no sense.

Or having me as interim champ. Or throwing Tank into the PPV match.

well you actually got pinned and lost and then were interim champion when tank was stripped.

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png