Turmoil 116

Jacob Trance

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can beat Ed. As for Austin he's a jobber anyway

Another great contribution for discussion tank keep it up.

So all I am going to say about madison smile is I saw her with the Sidberg at the love shack.

Is it just me or does it seem B-17 seem to slipping down the same path as Jacks? Isn't booked so he starts drinking, then actually gets behind the wheel of a car.....

If this is a cry for help B I am here for you

• Mark Out! 3
o18mOdB.png

I can at least point him in the direction of the right stuff to drink. Life's too short to drink cheap whiskey.

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

Another great contribution for discussion tank keep it up.

So all I am going to say about madison smile is I saw her with the Sidberg at the love shack.

Is it just me or does it seem B-17 seem to slipping down the same path as Jacks? Isn't booked so he starts drinking, then actually gets behind the wheel of a car.....

If this is a cry for help B I am here for you

I went full James Bond. Jackson full "here's Johnny" so I think I'm alright.

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

What was the whiskey of choice to celebrate with this week?

Two time "Best American Whiskey" winner Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Straight Rye Whiskey, of course.

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

The whole theme of the show is blue & white. Kass comes back and people want to change the whole arena. Some dumb fucking shit being suggested here.

EDIT: Regardless of whether or not you agree with ending, this was a decent show. Who gives a fuck if KD watches Turmoil. Fuck KD, he jobs to Austin Lee FFS.

Personally, I've always hated the blue and white. I dislike that we just mimic WWE's shows. The reason for the idea of the theme change isn't because of Kass. He's not important at all. It's because I think Turmoil needs to evolve a bit. We have a great roster. We just need a bit of freshening up. Better theme, better show template, better belts and a bit more communication between staff and wrasslers. I still think the shows are good and worth watching, though, regardless of what it looks like.

What I'd like to see I think, is have the bookers actually tell the wrestlers who to work with, maybe decide or at least try to get guys to go heel or face? I gotta say when I held the title I was super excited that Jimmy and myself we're going to work together which would have built major face heat for him and made me look like a complete bastard. As of right now we have a bunch of people trying to figure it out, but the show lacks an essential piece of the puzzle, focus. If the management tells me, hey we want you to go face and be against the Turmoil authority, well hey, let's give it a shot and see where it goes. Right now as it seems we have a shit ton of heels and barely any faces, we have a lot of feuds, that get mismoshed in the middle of this title thing or another feud happens and we need to lose focus on our main feud in lew of this one (Case in point Jackson vs. Tank only to be interuptted by a title shot.) I want the head bookers to give us direction and help us continue to build our characters then put us with the best match up that wil play to our strengths and will help us find our weaknesses. Rant over

What I'd like to see I think, is have the bookers actually tell the wrestlers who to work with, maybe decide or at least try to get guys to go heel or face? I gotta say when I held the title I was super excited that Jimmy and myself we're going to work together which would have built major face heat for him and made me look like a complete bastard. As of right now we have a bunch of people trying to figure it out, but the show lacks an essential piece of the puzzle, focus. If the management tells me, hey we want you to go face and be against the Turmoil authority, well hey, let's give it a shot and see where it goes. Right now as it seems we have a shit ton of heels and barely any faces, we have a lot of feuds, that get mismoshed in the middle of this title thing or another feud happens and we need to lose focus on our main feud in lew of this one (Case in point Jackson vs. Tank only to be interuptted by a title shot.) I want the head bookers to give us direction and help us continue to build our characters then put us with the best match up that wil play to our strengths and will help us find our weaknesses. Rant over

Most people have already PM'd me their long term plans, actually.

spacer.png