King of OCW 2016

Mr.Sensation

Shout Out to Jackson he unspoiled the Main Event for me weeks ago. IE I assumed he won but since he doesn't understand AIM etiquette the wires got crossed! So I go to berate Malu (its what I do) and he goes, (I won :( ) to which I go. But Jackson just said he won with a :(

to which Malu goes no I won to which I go.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30755-look-I-cant-move-my-right-arm-9tyQ.gif

Anyway a large chunk of people once they lose the big one or lose the belt they sort of half ass it. And if you pay attention you can tell they lost.

Danny is bad at this (when he is sulky you know he lost ) That being said Jackson has been ever the professional.

And if I wasn't keen ahead of time I wouldn't have known till publishing. In victory or defeat Jackson is an example of a man. You earned a lot of points from me and everyone else by taking your beatings like a man and not a bitch!

Also "Is that the confederate FLAGGG WTF" "he's from the south.....hello!" "Ohhhhhhhh" Chat was awesome "did he take Sebs Moustache" "Southern Gel down"

Can't wait to see how Jackson Rebuilds!

Take notes champions and even non champions when you lose if you go silent, your a bitch!

I appreciate that boss man. Like I said, I can take my lumps and move on.

• Mark Out! 6

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see i rubbed off on dennis, TKF is real as it gets, and I wrote because Dennis inspires me ;)

4 lines 1 rp

5 lines another

HOLD UP GUYS WE GOT GUY FAUSTO JR OVER HERE!!!

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

OHHHHHHHHHH before I forgot.

Where was The Convoy and the Gentlemans Club??????

King was THE PERFECT time for Large Edward to interact with the King of Shugaboogas!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED???????

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I am still a big Dennis fanboy, but Jackson really showed to be a great champ. I am looking forward to see him go back after it. Great RP building up to this PPV and just a great show.

Mq5JDg1.jpg

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/bestnewsegment2016.png

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

• Administrators
This ppv would have been a great opportunity for a whole lot of the newbies to submit something and get their foot in the door!! Kinda bummed we didn't see more of them

RIGHT HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL? maybe ppv jitters? "Will they use this"

I can confirm if you can form a sentence I will use it on a ppv.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen