Momentum #2 (RP) Aries Calls Out Troy!

Troy Sharp

is he not the GM of Momentum? that would make him a character for this show. i didnt say he wasnt a wrestler, i said his position in Momentum is GM/Booker. lol omg you can stop trolling lol. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL...I SAID GET ME THE NAMES OF ALL THE SHOWS CHARACTERS THERE ARE THAT DONT NEED "PERMISSION TO USE" AND ILL JUST change the name. problem solved. for fuck sakes its like im talking to children!!! resolving the situation would be the easiest fix, playing the whole "im telling my mom" does nothing to fix possible issue.

You're acting like a child.

spacer.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is he not the GM of Momentum? that would make him a character for this show. i didnt say he wasnt a wrestler, i said his position in Momentum is GM/Booker. lol omg you can stop trolling lol. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL...I SAID GET ME THE NAMES OF ALL THE SHOWS CHARACTERS THERE ARE THAT DONT NEED "PERMISSION TO USE" AND ILL JUST change the name. problem solved. for fuck sakes its like im talking to children!!! resolving the situation would be the easiest fix, playing the whole "im telling my mom" does nothing to fix possible issue.

Alright Tony tough nuts. Shut the hell up and read above as I told you that you can use interviewers. BUT YOU WANNA BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT.

tenor.gif

trance, how so?? did i just not ask you to get me the list of rp characters for the shows? i picked a solution to the issue, all you said is "im the child" LMMFAO!! good job pal, thanks for the help....you dont need to cry over stupid shit, seriously!! GROW UP! im a really cool dude, and trolling me does what? makes you look foolish! so unless you want to help the issue in a progressive way, then dont fucking comment! im not no internet bully, but i dont take stupid shit from people either. so are you gonna help, or be the problem. just wanna know so i can decide if i wanna read anything more from this post or just ignore it. have a good day, jesus loves you, im praying for you to end your hate.

NO ONE IS FUCKING TROLLING YOU. WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT YOURE THROWING A FIT LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD. You're the fakest person on this site. Just saying.

so what did you help with other than name calling?....and i got what you All said, but at the same time. there is a right way and a wrong way. and you all chose the wrong way. you could of said "hey troy, you cant use it without permission (which i did ask, waiting on a pm response), but if you want go ahead and use this person as they are a neutral character and its a great roleplay" THATS HOW YOU FIX THINGS. just sayin, and sorry, not sorry.

so what did you help with other than name calling?....and i got what you All said, but at the same time. there is a right way and a wrong way. and you all chose the wrong way. you could of said "hey troy, you cant use it without permission (which i did ask, waiting on a pm response), but if you want go ahead and use this person as they are a neutral character and its a great roleplay" THATS HOW YOU FIX THINGS. just sayin, and sorry, not sorry.

I TOLD YOU THE ONLY USEABLE CHARACTERS YOU CAN USE WITHOUT ASKING. Unless you make your own side characters like Gentleman J did at one point.

We all tried to help but you're acting like a little kid about it. Damn. You people make me look mature. I love it. You asshat

tenor.gif

Loki saunters into Troy's locker room.

Troy is slouched over staring idly at the floor. Why? Why? Why were they hating on his promo? The rookie looks like he could use some friendly advice so Loki walks over and sits down next to Troy and places an arm around him in a comforting manner.

Loki: 'owaya, love. oi tink yer might be be a wee bit confused. oi cud 'elp yer oyt a bit. for instance stop bein' so stan' ofish an' listen ter gran' ole fella, trance. yer man 'as been doin' dis for close ter 50 years nigh. bless 'is soul, yer man might 'av a few more dead on years in 'imself, but yer man knows waaat yer man is blatherin' aboyt. also alwus ask as while aries may be a manager yer man is a sensitive soul an' we've al' put lashings into creatin' dees characters.

Camera man: Mr. Loki, sir...remember what marketing said.

Loki: Ah, shit, yeah. Ok. Terrence.

Terrance: Troy

Loki: Terry, be cool.

Troy shakes his head and his nostrils flair.

Loki: Listen to the old man. And to that Martha Stewart character. They are trying to help you.

Terry: I don't need help!

Loki: Good luck, Tonya.

Loki stands up and walks out of the locker room leaving behind a confused Tim.

• Mark Out! 2