Turmoil 163

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not Fat, Just Bulking"

Now put THAT on a t-shirt.

More like he needs to wear a damn t-shirt while wrestling.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

I'm invested in seeing where Solomon and Sheperd take their characters. I'm willing to use Vincent if either need a feud, now that i'm back in the swing of things.

Trance and Asutin work well together. I mean, TKF would SMASH them, but they're a good team. Excited for the FI.

• Mark Out! 1

So legit though... where are the comments. WE'RE TOLD TURMOIL DISCUSSES

Fun fact, 63.27% of all Turmoil discussion was just dennis and b-17 having an autistic pissing contest. With no b-17 around.... well it's big shoes to fill but if anyone can its Mr. Light Heavyweight himself.

(side note, pugh got in content using his phone while driving intoxicated and receiving head from what i can only assume was a toothless gypsy. i love this man!)

• Mark Out! 5

http://i.imgur.com/FPLnAHN.jpg

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/pushingthelimit.png

Fun fact, 63.27% of all Turmoil discussion was just dennis and b-17 having an autistic pissing contest. With no b-17 around.... well it's big shoes to fill but if anyone can its Mr. Light Heavyweight himself.

(side note, pugh got in content using his phone while driving intoxicated and receiving head from what i can only assume was a toothless gypsy. i love this man!)

Nobody said anything about a gypsy

• Mark Out! 1

No.