Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riot 468

Featured Replies

That's not how that works in the slightest. I thought you might win due to shitty game Mechanics, 2k16 Baker win not 2k17 baker win. In short

you got buried in the 10 min mark and spent 14 additional minutes getting even more head trauma

http://media.giphy.com/media/yXQwQ1lJ1Fcc0/giphy.gif

 

Whatever helps you sleep at night before you go one on one with the Trash Man next week b. I don't take it personal.

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

  • Replies 35
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That TV Title Match though! My favorite of the night.

 

Ryu showed a ton of heart vs Nate. But Nate gave out skull crushing blows.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

 

200.gif#6

 

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

That TV Title Match though! My favorite of the night.

 

Ryu showed a ton of heart vs Nate. But Nate gave out skull crushing blows.

 

HE SHOWED NO HEART, HE USED HIS FACE AS A WEAPON AGAINST NATES FIST,

 

FUCK OUTTA HERE B,

 

NO HEART, NO SOUL, JUST WILL TO TRASH!

I'm talking bout Spider!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

HE SHOWED NO HEART, HE USED HIS FACE AS A WEAPON AGAINST NATES FIST,

 

FUCK OUTTA HERE B,

 

NO HEART, NO SOUL, JUST WILL TO TRASH!

I'm talking bout Spider!

 

Jaysin Sensation can't comment on anything but Brooklyn Twinks.

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

Ligermask beats Drago... Nate manages to survive Spider at Double Red... Dennis Single Yellowed Spider So much for Rev Inc...
http://31.media.tumblr.com/79d4891ebaf1ddb26ffb5b21e7bf7962/tumblr_inline_o0pwr6yit41rvp22m_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

 

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Ligermask beats Drago... Nate manages to survive Spider at Double Red... Dennis Single Yellowed Spider So much for Rev Inc...

Dennis barely survives everyone... your time will come.

May 29 2005 - Present

 

Took Dupree's Summer

@Gentleman Jack...

 

1p8chb.jpg

 

What? You think I did this out of hate? Quite the opposite my friend! I did this because I love you Leon! I cant stand by and watch you throw away your career, nay your life, to a false prophet in a bad wig and Nate freaking Ortiz. So why don't we just put this nastiness behind us? Just to come to the ring on Turmoil (if you can), apologize, tell the world im better than Nate Ortiz, prettier than Versus, more charismatic than Tiberius Dupree, and we can get this friendship back on track. Do the right thing Leon.

http://i.imgur.com/FPLnAHN.jpg

 

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/pushingthelimit.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.