Jake lets Do BRUTAL TRUTH PODCAST!!!!!!

Jay you just TELL ME WHEN BROTHER!!!

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some selfish thoughts. Really enjoyed the ending RP this is the first time I have ever worked with Pugh. We kept spit-balling ideas and dialog options and it was fun. I'd say my participation in that promo was the weakest I literally had nothing to offer lol, sometimes you just ain't got it.

Now for the hurtful mean shit. I really don't know what it is, and I feel really bad for saying this but I really could not give a shit about the H20 saga atm. I don't know what it is I can't place my finger on it. It feels so god dam disjointed, I honestly can't explain it this whole Season just feels off. It's like when your watching a series and your like on Season 4 of a super long show and one of yoru favorite chars is just kinda sidelined with some dumbass angle. I mean the part with Valk getting kicked out was solid but for the most part I don't know what it is and I know this might even be helpful it just doesn't resonate with me at all. And it sucks H20 is a good dude and this isn't a knock on him personally but JESUS CHRIST. :( this is not the H20 I'm used to and its not for lack of effort. Maybe its just me I don't know me but thats my opinion and im sticking to it.

In that vein and boy do I sound like a parrot, I do not care about Aisu or Zoe, not in a bad way Zoe got a dope look and music and solid in ring so she is in the back of my mind I guess these filler rp's help keep Zoe in my consciousness but again 50/50.

The Cowboy is DEAD lol, Only Yake could turn a nothing into a something. How many of you sissys would complain about it. BUT I DONT WANNA BE A COWBOY REEEE.

The Road House RP was pointless. And felt like it wasted Empress, Blaine and Ashley.

Valks Parking Lot Rp Music is so wholesome, segment is boosted by heels being heels dug it.

This is the hardest and most consistent I've seen bobby in years I love it.

Y'all need to give Tre the respect he deserves....and he needs to put some kind of logo on his shirt, plain ass shirt. Triple threat was a nightmare.

I don't hate Terra but I don't like Terra either. I can picture the Demure, pensive gimmick I'm ok with it.

Green don't fuck this up pls.

Point is taken from you and his peers in the fed. My client is very receptive to this criticism and will be taking action.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Point is taken from you and his peers in the fed. My client is very receptive to this criticism and will be taking action.

108ew6.jpg

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

108ew6.jpg

Bottomline people said step my game up on the rp department. It’s fallen off this season and I’m going to do it. Especially when Lution is right around the corner.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Reposting the shit I'm looking forward to the most now that the card is official:

1. Wrex vs Trance

2. Pugh vs Doc Green

3. Bray vs TLBS

4. Valk vs Ashley

5. Bobby vs Tibby

6. B17 vs Code

7. Drago Buries The Universe

8. H2O vs Kass

Wrex and Trance have had an A+ program up to this point with interesting reads, video work, great matches, and no crazy shit. A+

Doc should have been promoted in December. I said it then and I'll say it now. As a build it was supposed to be a swerve so not exactly a blood feud but the final RP did enough for me. Not to mention all of the other things make this something to watch. World title!

I cannot believe I am this invested in TLBS/Bray. It was rough trying to rank all these but Bray's creative videos and decent mic work with TLBS pretty surprising face turn and that AMAZING hype video on this show put it at lvl 3. Good chance for either of these to move up the card following Sunday's match.

Definitely higher now than it was for me at Clash. This has always had an interesting story, but with the persistence of Ashley and the fake-face smear campaign she's dedicated herself to, I'm back in her corner. Not necessarily hoping she wins, just in the corner of "maybe it's possible". Heel underdog.

Bobby's been the biggest part of the power hungry FAME and now I get to watch Tibby in his first singles match back.

I discussed this with Adam - 2 things about this angle plagued it. The last 2 weeks felt a little disjointed and it ran a bit long with no real mixups. The cause of the whole C-Community deal changed what I thought this was going to be. Now looks like a vengeful B vs a bad guy on his last legs, abandoning all other aspirations just to kill B17. The actual #1 contenders aspect still makes this fun and can re-shape the Turmoil top card after Wrex/Trance.

Drago opening the show by burying whatever fool is stupid enough to accept his challenge is enough to get me fired up for the show as a viewer. No build, but Drago matches are so fun.

Kass H2O = see Jay's comments. I'm more invested in watching Kass smash H2O's juicy fruits than I am anything else.

Still 100 directions for everyone to go post-CG and the show will be undoubtedly great.

"Decent?"

You tryna do a promo battle, ningen?

• Mark Out! 1
"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

"Decent?"

You tryna do a promo battle, ningen?

I didn't join the Turmoil roster just so I could critique you to your whiny otaku face. Any time any place, stranger.

• Mark Out! 1

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

as a whole a lot of things were disconnected and lack of communication on direction and some weren't watching the product so instead of responding properly following week, they said the same thing over and over at some points.

so while it started hot with that long and elaborate rp post loss of my title, which was conducted/started by myself and other invited in, once the baton was passed, the same level of control and communication did not continue.

I read H20 and I choose to play in the other room over a girls affection but really, we or at least I didn't choose anything, I went what was naturally flowing since the start of the season and no one presented anything else as a option :shrug:. Also it isn't and hasn't ever been about a girls affection, its just the opinion of a old man fishing who doesn't know half the story so doesn't bother me none.

just saying my point of view on the matters.

Natural progression was H20 Vs I with me eliminating him while he was champ, me trying to turn all his friends on him which I have done; Heather, Baker, now Valk and now break him at CG. Mental then physical. Another triple threat felt redundant and woulda need a new stip and again no communication from the champ on if he wanted something with us.

so again. :shrug:

• Mark Out! 1
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

as a whole a lot of things were disconnected and lack of communication on direction and some weren't watching the product so instead of responding properly following week, they said the same thing over and over at some points.

so while it started hot with that long and elaborate rp post loss of my title, which was conducted/started by myself and other invited in, once the baton was passed, the same level of control and communication did not continue.

I read H20 and I choose to play in the other room over a girls affection but really, we or at least I didn't choose anything, I went what was naturally flowing since the start of the season and no one presented anything else as a option :shrug:. Also it isn't and hasn't ever been about a girls affection, its just the opinion of a old man fishing who doesn't know half the story so doesn't bother me none.

just saying my point of view on the matters.

Natural progression was H20 Vs I with me eliminating him while he was champ, me trying to turn all his friends on him which I have done; Heather, Baker, now Valk and now break him at CG. Mental then physical. Another triple threat felt redundant and woulda need a new stip and again no communication from the champ on if he wanted something with us.

so again. :shrug:

Actually I spoke to H2O about doing the rematch prolly a day after Devils Night. Spitballed a few ideas, but he was adamant that people were "desperate to see" Kass vs H2O at CG. So I found a plan b.

It's not my fault that, fast forward a month, you've gone from having THE HOTTEST FEUD IN ALL THE LAND to jerking the curtain in a match nobody wants to see. That's just bad execution on your guys' part.

No.