Turmoil 295 "Resurrection Blvd"

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/turmoil/turmoil2K23.png

WE BACK LIKE..WAIT FOR IT! COOKED CRACK!

• Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Yakub Nicole Allen, you wide-hipped demon, you godless heathen, you agent of all that is evil and painful in this world, I swear to god if you were not so insistent on not having children I would end your entire bloodline, but instead, I shall settle for placing a curse upon ye. May your socks always be mildly damp. May a rock ever find its way into the creases of your shoe. May your ass always itch in public, where it would be most inappropriate for you to scratch it.

I hope all the bad things happen to you, and you only, you son of a bitch.

Great show guys, full review during the week!

• Mark Out! 2

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion

Yakub Nicole Allen, you wide-hipped demon, you godless heathen, you agent of all that is evil and painful in this world, I swear to god if you were not so insistent on not having children I would end your entire bloodline, but instead, I shall settle for placing a curse upon ye. May your socks always be mildly damp. May a rock ever find its way into the creases of your shoe. May your ass always itch in public, where it would be most inappropriate for you to scratch it.

I hope all the bad things happen to you, and you only, you son of a bitch.

Great show guys, full review during the week!

May his next shit be a hedgehog.

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

• Administrators

I'm a simple man.

I popped huge for DEBORAH!

and

"DUCK NOISES"

AND MY BABY BOY! NATE!

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

TOG trying to take out Jasmin the same way CG took out Marcus is insane!

TOG MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

Telos/Bolek match was very good. It’s nice to see Telos getting back into the swing of things. Just how long remains to be seen.

Bolek…very good. You just ran outta steam brother at the end. But good job still.

GREED GOT GREEDY!!!!

The Family better leave my brother alone…

That is all.

• Mark Out! 5

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators

Overslept so I got some time. Also a day removed so cry about it if i missed some nuance.

Time to Seltzer!

Chance vs. T. Gustavo

2 2/4 - Seltzers

Didn't foresee this outcome as Chance is GAME BRED! A couple crapples by ole tim (When your oppt reverses you they gain advantage dont moonwalk or spam frame advantage or strike you reverse)

Also ole time is the biggest fucking LHW ive seen, Marcus size must be the juice. Bump up to HW or fix it. I'm not gonna bother with the sunglasses thing while hilarious its also stupid. But that's the thing with being a rookie you have all the time in the world to fix it. So no big deal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

La Serena vs Bobbi Baddi

3 Seltzers

Not the match we was supposed to get but it be like that sometimes. I like the Luchadora look dead ass fusion dance of Sexy Star and T-Rosa and lil bit of Martha Villjabos (at least to me). Fun match exciting pace most ppl thought Bobbi was a forgone conclusion but Odidididididiid held her own solid debut solid match didn't hate.

---------------------------------------

Telos vs. Aleksander Bolek

3 - 1/2 Seltzers

Very exciting match! You can ask Telos his return a few weeks ago basically called himself a habitual loser. So this match needed to set an example. I like Bolek keeps his head down does his matches and while yes he looks like every fucking indy guy hey he's a rookie. I know some ppl threw there hands up at the kicking out of finishers super easy but hey COMP IS COMP. It took some work but Telos got the W after a freight train of finishers on the rookie. Will be keeping an eye on matches to see if we adjust F count like last season. Overall a really solid fucking match dug it.

-------------------------------------------------

Tacitus vs. Luis Bishop

2 - Seltzers

LOOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOYYYYY! Lui looks like he got the Sosa face treatment. Tacitus looked like a stud and Luis got waffle stomped a very stark contrast to the previous match. There really aint much to say!

------------------------------------------

Alexa Hayes vs Shianne Lovelace

3 1/2 - Seltzers

Solid contest back and forth. I hate Alexa Hayes but I love Shianne's Moveset PAWNCH. Shout out to Sheldon's Iconic "She Cute Doe" back to the actiong a lot of back and forth an a bunch of usage of varying pins love to see it. Didn't hate!

-------------------------------------

Inness Quartz vs C-Note

3 - Seltzers

A def proving grounds match for C-Note. A great story unfolded in this match up to a point. The Champ had it on lock for a majority of the match until C-Note started to push the pace. The pivotal moment was the issue with pin saving. Basically Sudden death is at all times if it happens and you don't want to end it (IE you feel you like you cheated your oppt) You can cancel it, the problem is it only really works for heels if its the "IM NOT FINISHED with you yet" Animation. As far as im aware D+dpad gives them the kick out (probably a diff combo). Either way once this happend the temperate changed, and out of respect C-Note in turn did the same. That being said coming back from the bottom after the champ got countered and then C-Note struggled to give the Champ his Pay Day, bumped it up a few notches the ending sequence was fucking mint pure soul caliber skill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Event - Tony Everrett vs. Rust Cohle

3 - 1/2 Seltzers

These 2 do not miss and thats why both are future legends. Just BANGING (pause). Would have been 4 stars probably but the ending got very convoluted for me and it took a second to register what had happend. It's not anyone's fault per say you have to edit with the engine and it can be challenging and tricky. I did enjoy the usage of both contenders Reese and Claudio (who cut a fucking sick promo earlier) I really like how both programs are evolving and how it all came together during this match but on the production side some changes IE if the oppt comes in taunting then getting wacked which does make sense because as interference means Rust is victorious but I digress lil bit of production would have gone a long way.

----------------------------------------

There is a metric fuck ton of words and videos to unpack. (in no particular order)

So skipping around notables.

Kass trying to work on Sheldon ACES

Tony embracing his full dick sidedness and Karim kind of just along for the ride "I don't think Kareem knew what he was getting into with THE NEW DEAL"

The Terri Doc Teaser was ACES

The New Star video only to introduce WORLD Indy Beater DEBORAH was so so fucking good!

Samsins promo was solid but the audio was fucked so it ruined part of it.

Berfa and Dragana looks like a lot of fun the usage of sound was great simple and effective QUACK

I really like Marsia's new music (its gonna change in 7 weeks bet) Sex Metal Barbie is wonderful nomanclature, she has also been fined 25K

I can say the Bolek Chance feud is very cool, it doesn't take much and adding Bobbi to the mix is also a nice addition, keep it simple stupid is the name of the game other rookies should take note!

Speaking of Rookies the "Can they co-exist" Strange bedfellows team of Viktor and Scotty X MY MAN! is very fun and cheeky. You can kinda see where things are going and thats some of the fun of pro wres!

JackMo in the BG doing Jackmo things sure his matches are dog shit but the lead up is always a hankering good time!

#BASH (fix audio levels) but good introduction also leave my SEO alone!

I like Johnboy and Jordan took "Future Idiotz" and ran with it another tag team that could potentially do good things as long as they don't step on there dicks. Also why does Jordan look like Paiges man all of a sudden?

We should also Mention while not prominent Derek Smith has actually been in the background which is more than I can say for a lot of ppl.

The Clark Effect as solid but it didn't need a pointless victory video I get the idea but the execution was flawed, HECK HARVEY.

I don't think it needs to be said that the Claudio Promo was fucking fire also 35K Fine, Muthafucka.

There a lot more so comment what you liked from this one of a kind community.

• Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

I “Released The Doves” on Mugen and “killed” a 4yr long embarrassment of our last match Mr. Sensation. Mugen had that level of disrespect coming and I’m taking Empress with me.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
I “Released The Doves” on Mugen and “killed” a 4yr long embarrassment of our last match Mr. Sensation. Mugen had that level of disrespect coming and I’m taking Empress with me.

That being said you could have still provided a better video! Dummy.

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

JackMo in the BG doing Jackmo things sure his matches are dog shit but the lead up is always a hankering good time!

m43pjFf.jpg

• Mark Out! 2

1x - OCW Turmoil Heavyweight Champion

** Mr. Sensation - "Jackson's a good egg."

** Pugh - "Jackson just earned himself the Parker Stevens memorial award for inappropriate jokes. The prize is... well... don't open your desk drawer ever again"