The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Riot 612 "Wrecking Crew"

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 6
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I really enjoyed this show.

That main event bruv, Aries and Bingo tore it down.

• Mark Out! 5

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Mentioned it in discord, but Paul and Viktor have the most compelling story ongoing for me. I'm enjoying this story more so than any other because I just can't recall seeing propaganda videos used before and throw in a submission match and it just feels fresh.
  • Mark Out! 5

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

• Administrators

I feel like this week show raised the bar a bit. Enjoyed everything on the show.

Don’t normally comment on DNS segments but I will say I enjoyed the camera work for a text promo.

Scotty X and Stunning Stuart Cockbryne was a pretty good match throughout. An FPR break in the middle of it soured an otherwise solid match. I am excited personally to see what the Cockbryne family has in store for OCW.

Luis Bishop and Dennis Dillinger have had me intrigued since the moment I personally found out about all of this. This feels like a real personality shift for Luis, he also seems very confident about taking care of his issues with DNS so he can move on.

Deborah in the last couple of months for me as a newer viewer has really taken center stage and control of the women’s division. After Marissa failed to get it done, you have to wonder who is going to step up and we are being told we find out next week on Turmoil.

I really want to know who is going to work with Emilia next. Loved the short video, it leaves me wanting more.

The Storm hasn’t been so perfect for Quartz and H20 lately. Seems like there is a lot of jealousy regarding Rust Cohle, H20 visiting EMP and being preoccupied with Furiosa. The argument over Rust and accusation made by both leave you to wonder if the Perfect Storm will actually coexist for any period of time.

Paul Harris lies to the people about DNS. Think that sums that up.

Mark Reese appears to me to be the next challenger for the OCW World Heavyweight Championship. However A-Mart seems to have gotten the better of him twice now. This time with a tire iron, the self proclaimed “Professor” appears to be softening old Mark up for Aries. Looking forward to seeing where this goes next.

Mass Effect seems to be heating up a confrontation with C-Note. Which is interesting considering the FI briefcase that C-Note holds. Could be potentially setting himself up as the next challenger to the OCW World Heavyweight Championship if Mark Reese were to fail. I am trying to understand how Claude will factor into this given all that happened to him.

Film study from G&G was a fun segment to read. They are clearly scouting their opponents and take the opportunity to face the Future Idiots very seriously. Chance and Derek have a good relationship and play off of each other quite well.

Rumble Bellas are some tough ass women. They both are skilled in the ring and together they took out TOG quicker than I expected them to. Code Belle is one of my favorite move names because it is simple yet effective. TOG looked fantastic in green.

Deaver and John Carter was really back and forth match at times. John had some excellent sequences in this match. Joe fought hard like the underdog he portrays but in the end I really enjoyed this match. It was not overly long and felt like it had the right stuff.

More shit talk about DNS from arthritis daddy. Loved the Invictus reference because I get to learn lore I had no idea about before this. Perfect hype for the main event.

Confused about what is happening with Dragana and those TV’s. Waiting for the next part.

I love that Dupree lives his gimmick. Method actor if I have ever seen one, the GM/Management RP’s are always some of my favorites and this was no different. Poor EMP, I know someone who might be able to hack the lock on her jail cell.

This submission match was so much fun to watch, these guys did not want to give up. I really felt like Paul Boulet was in the drivers seat for the majority of the match. They have eachother scouted out at this point so it came down to a battle of wills and Viktor Karmine make Paul Boulet tap. I wonder what is next for North American champion.

Marissa vs House of Faith is becoming my favorite women’s storyline. This attack should only add fuel to this already burning fire. Things feel like they are getting more and more personal. I really enjoyed Marissa’s promo as well, there was a lot of purpose to it.

Everyone seems to have been tag team partners or stable partners in the main event scene. Doc is now upset that H20 is a part of the Perfect Storm, and he intends to try to do something about it next week. In the name of Rust Cohle. Why does this feel like it is going to end up with CQC vs Code Green?

The main event tore the house down. Those guys went back and forth, the match was super well-paced. B17 came out on fire early, Aries fought back and pressed things. Loved the work outside the ring, easy to get lost out there but they were awesome. Match was a good length and had me invested in each move.

Great show overall everyone!

• Mark Out! 6

More shit talk about DNS from arthritis daddy. Loved the Invictus reference because I get to learn lore I had no idea about before this. Perfect hype for the main event.

Stop stalking me, take a seat on my knee, and I can tell you more lore.

• Mark Out! 3

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png