Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OCW RIOT - March 6th, 2008

Featured Replies

how about if we keep removing features from 08 we just go back to 07?

 

You know I'm right. I didn't say remove it. Just use it before the finisher is attempted. You can use it when the flasher goes. Don't be ignorant kage. You just like no-selling people's finishers.

 

 

and Bah Gawd...Adrian Bold a Champion. Hell has indeed frozen over. I want an invite to that ceremony. I expect to see Bold/Cross at Lution for the fucking N.A. Title.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Haha.

 

Back to the show. Aight Bold/Parker....was a decent match and I enjoyed it. First off, Bold I'll take my intro back. Secondly, I'll take my setup move back aswell. Only I can make the Rock Spinebuster look cool and flashy into my Spear. I know that you have a man crush on me, but this is just too much. Congrats on the title win as I did mark for you winning it. Now lets see how long you can keep it.

OCW Accomplishments said:

 

  • OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [Inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008
Bold is so cocky as champion, I hear he's going to defend his N.A. Title in Dark Matches? That's the new rumor.
Bold is so cocky as champion, I hear he's going to defend his N.A. Title in Dark Matches? That's the new rumor.

 

:D

 

 

 

and RD you are the man, I base my life off of everything you do.

http://i.imgur.com/zP10f.gif

  • Administrators

It seems I give people the good word and then they domino like disappoint, sigh ima keep my opinions to myself from now on to keep people from getting overzealous. And as far as bold and cross for the NA title

 

/Sensation works in mysterious ways

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

..............
OCW Accomplishments said:

 

  • OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [Inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008
I don't understand sensation can you clarify what you just said

 

Use your mind and think about it. Not everything can be straight up literlarly explained.

 

Im about half way done...Cross Examination makes its return.

THE DEAN

 

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

All the text mysteriously disapeared?! BTW where was boldust this week that guy had hell of a debut
http://i.imgur.com/zP10f.gif

I know I was dissapointed too. He woulda been one to watch for sure!

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.