Dr BlueEye: Part 3

Dracnel

I seriously don't know what to think of this cat, his name condescends what he says.

Come to think of it I don't know wtf his name is, didn't he change his name?

Well this "The Dark One" isn't so dark to me.

He wants to have a have a attitude like a hard ass but god, it's just epic flunking left and right with this guy.

All aboard the fail boat!

Haha I think when I finally arrive you will look upon this quote and call yourself a genius! ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this doesn't look good for you.

I've stayed out of your little thing because I know somewhat what you're planning to do.

But you can't go around saying you're going to do a project with people who you haven't contacted previously.

Lol I haven't agreed to anything with anyone yet, and nor have I tried to... Mentioning someone isn't working with them, I'm simply setting the scene and letting people know who my character likes and doesn't like... Its called an opinion.... There is no match booked, nor is there a joint rp done or anything.

But as you know a little about what I am doing, I think you will appreciate what it is I have done here, trust me I got a plan and its all coming together nicely! ;)

your going for big mouthed jobber... and I'm actually quite uninterested... get yourself out from a pink fanboy account... then get in the ring with some OCW'ers and learn that you will Job until you learn to play the game...

we have enough people that think they're gonna be special some day... all of them don;t really amount to anything... well... besides me that is...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Nobody said you can't play the game already, but telling me i'm going to job to you? And you aren;t even here til December..you got me quakin in my boots...you just better hope its not a hardcore match.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Lol I haven't agreed to anything with anyone yet, and nor have I tried to...

Woah woah woah woah there young Amigo. If I remember rightly a couple of weeks ago you posted a thread and started ranting then went on about how you have 'PM'd the people you want to work with and had no contact back from them'.

At least remember important things like that from the past if your gonna attempt to even get us shaking in our little boots.

Que Tengan un Buen pinche retardado.

http://i.imgur.com/NOGlB.gif