CAW Stats 2010

Mr.Sensation

That's what annoys me about alot of things here... people mark out for silly posts which they semi agree with, yet make the same complaints.

Trips: Your "job" is exactly the same as everyone elses, to make OCW the best it can be... not to play watchdog. You have no idea how much freetime staff put into doing "what they are supposed to". Some GMs in the past did "what they are supposed to" to the tune of 20 unpaid hours a week... for what... nothing in your eyes... but to OCW it meant another solid show, another turn of the wheel to keep OCW alive and going. We had 3 shows and and indy fed at one point... that is crazy... that is equal to the most successful real world federation! That was due to so many people working thier asses off behind the scenes to make that happen. You were one of them if you remember doing the top 10 lists everyweek... I think I remember you saying how hard it was to get done every week. Now imagine doing the process 5-6 times a week. That is the amount of time put into each and every show that aired during that time.

Sam gets it is to why i marked. No one does understand the time and effort it takes to put a show up, which is why after Ani i packed it in. Then with Nate leaving due to school and Alex being busy, i thought i would try and keep things running show wise. However i have had hardly any content. Then you all bitch to why there is no Riot.

I swear no winning with some of you. When the vets were here and there was so much content back then, you guys would bitch saying they don't give you a chance to step up. Now a lot of them are not here anymore and you guys have the perfect chance to step the fuck up and you still do fuck all but moan.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys have the perfect chance to step the fuck up

I know there are some people here ready to take the next step. I see some creativity around here and people are trying, but maybe fear ridicule? Dont worry about anyone else here, be true to your character, let us know what makes them tick. Good characters will get alot of push around here. Great characters will be somewhere near the spotlight and if they match that with in ring skill, then you have yourself a true championship worthy character. All of the memorable Champions had memorable storylines enroute to the gold.

If ANYONE wants some help with a storyline or gimmick suggestions etc, please give me a pm. I really do want to just make OCW the best it can be, and that means helping everyone reach thier potential both in and out of the ring.

Leon I'm confused...you quoted me, but didn't really have anything to say about my post?

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

I don't have to justify why people agree with me or why maybe my views hold more weight then others. The Gospel according to Kage you say? well take it from me the patron saint of Wrestler of the year/storyline of the year/ title after title holder/ the number of times staff came to me to help out story lines/ Hall of fame/ Old school Rp'er! My views hold more weight then a negative euro prick and a dude who only posts in the real life pic thread.

you want to fix OCW and help it then do this...

Listen to RD and Smythe and Jay and be positive.

"When you're pushed... Killing is as easy as breathing!"

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/766/kagebannernv9.png

http://www.selectmediafestival.org/2006/oct21.jpg

• Administrators
You know if it was just me, i would a said shut the fuck up, But im working on being more helpful as Ive been making the rounds asking folks on aim Qu Te Pasa por 2010.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I don't have to justify why people agree with me or why maybe my views hold more weight then others. The Gospel according to Kage you say? well take it from me the patron saint of Wrestler of the year/storyline of the year/ title after title holder/ the number of times staff came to me to help out story lines/ Hall of fame/ Old school Rp'er! My views hold more weight then a negative euro prick and a dude who only posts in the real life pic thread.

you want to fix OCW and help it then do this...

Listen to RD and Smythe and Jay and be positive.

See moron, this post doesn't help either, honestly go fuck yourself and your credentials, because I don't give a shit what you have to say seeing as your posts are simply glorified and self admiring. I never said any thing to insult you, yet you come back at me with some tiresome bollocks that would give some of your little old school fanboys a giggle.

Nobody said anything about your views, as soon as trips has an opinion people jump down his throat, negative or not, it's his opinion, if he thinks his view holds more weight than yours, leave it at that and move on with your life, don't come here throwing your weight around and boasting like a 14 year old.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

Sign, Zombie Nate back from the grave to check in. Schools taken up 100% But my wheel chair riding dad is back to keep things a rolling.

Just want to touch on shows. The conduct policy I put in place is still in place. If there isn't enough content for a show there just won't be a show for that week.

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

you are in the wrong thread. real life pics is that way ---->

Awesome. Fucking geek.