Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riot 12-9-2009

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon is building a team we get it... where's the resistance???

 

I'm protesting the durability banning that's where. :)

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

 

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

 

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

So is Boldo the Clown returning?!?

 

Sensations RP at the end was quite hilarious.

THE DEAN

 

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

Good Show. I have gotten the time to watch all of it yet became of finals but I'll get and RP up soon.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.