Riot 6-02-2010

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor needs testing for steroids.

WTF is with Dane's music?...and has KD changed theme's AGAIN?????

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Last video on page 5 isn't working for me :(

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

good show,Hostile vs Hazard you guys went all out.Some good momentum going into the ppv .Please believe me and Jook arent finished yet

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Although it is obviously hard to coordinate everything in the main event picture I think the stuff with Smythe is kinda poorly organised.

KD spears the hell out of him and then I attack him backstage moments later. And to top it all off smythe is wearing a totally different attire and showing NO signs of being attacked by KD.

Carlos is in the ring during the promo then comes out during the video?

If I was the administrator guy I'd remove the RKO. I, and I think everyone else, associates it with Leon.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Not a bad Riot....brilliant week for Trevor..he now has huge momentum going into Damnation..the attack videos were perfect..short and to the point.

Interesting that both KD and Leon both lose on the show before the PPV..will this affect their confidence going into Damnation?

Leon has a history of jobbing out before PPV's :p [Carlos Cruz]

Big win for Amart..he needed this as, and I don't mean this to sound bad, but he hasn't really done anything with the TV title since he won it..might aswell have retired it at lution..I'm not even sure if Amart would be at Damnation if Jay hadn't wanted the rematch between him and Lettuce...both have been quiet recently.

I agree with Trev about the Smythe/KD videos.

I know the videos after the ME the last few weeks have been longer than usual..as I know most people can't/won't watch videos that are more than 2-3 minutes long..but they are worth watching, as a lot of work has gone into them and they have progressed the feuds brilliantly.

The RKO is a Leon and Leon only move..doesn't matter that he only uses the hunting one now..the front one should be 'retired'.

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

F.I Winner 2012

Not a bad Riot....brilliant week for Trevor..he now has huge momentum going into Damnation..the attack videos were perfect..short and to the point.

Interesting that both KD and Leon both lose on the show before the PPV..will this affect their confidence going into Damnation?

Leon has a history of jobbing out before PPV's :p [Carlos Cruz]

Big win for Amart..he needed this as, and I don't mean this to sound bad, but he hasn't really done anything with the TV title since he won it..might aswell have retired it at lution..I'm not even sure if Amart would be at Damnation if Jay hadn't wanted the rematch between him and Lettuce...both have been quiet recently.

I agree with Trev about the Smythe/KD videos.

I know the videos after the ME the last few weeks have been longer than usual..as I know most people can't/won't watch videos that are more than 2-3 minutes long..but they are worth watching, as a lot of work has gone into them and they have progressed the feuds brilliantly.

The RKO is a Leon and Leon only move..doesn't matter that he only uses the hunting one now..the front one should be 'retired'.

Ive been busy.

Anthony Martin is the TRUTH... not much more to say...

1x OCW Television Champion