Welcome To Hennig

Mr.Hennig

Friday,29/10/10 will mark a new era in OCW.

WWE are now in the 'PG' era...well OCW is entering the 'No Bullshit' Era.

It's time to get on board......or get the fuck out.

The bullshit from Leon's show will not be accepted.

Even after mr.Sensation's rant there were still only TWO matches submitted.

Yes OCW is a hobby, which people CHOOSE to do, you have no obligation to stay, and are free to go at anytime, but the people who make this site and the shows possible for you to enjoy...deserve RESPECT. This site deserves RESPECT.

If you do not have enough respect for the person/s putting the shows together to get your content in ontime, then fine...fuck off..your content will not be used..there's plenty of other people who want to be booked.

It will be MY personal time which goes into organizing these shows for you people, and I REFUSE to waste it chasing people for content and waiting around for late submissions.

If you cannot meet a simple deadline of which you will have had 4-5 days to get your content in, then you are of no use to me, and I shall just book reliable people.

Every Friday morning when I get up, I shall look in the submissions thread and make a count of the total amount of submitted content and that will be the amount I use on the show, so, like last week, if the deadline has passed, and there has one been ONE rp submitted, then you will have a show with only ONE rp. I have no problem with posting a 1 rp show. If you decide to bitch about it then remember...you only have yourselves to blame.

Unless you have a medical or family emergency, pc issues or a HUGE fucking unexpeced event, then there is no reason for late submissions..if your opponent flakes...replace him, or make a back up match or atleast let me know IN GOOD TIME so I can replace you before the deadline.

Now, I would like all who are active to post here, from scanning the recent visitors and the roster, this is what I have got, if its correct, then there's no need to post your status, but can people please PM me who they are currently feuding with.

Thankyou

Active

ARIES

JACOB TRANCE

CHRIS BAXTER

DANE XAVIER II

PARKER STEVENS [not booked due to storyline purposes]

WESLEY ADAMS POE [not booked due to storyline purposes]

DEE JONES

DAVID JACKSON

MAYHEM

SMYTHE DaWONDER [ I hear he no longer has his copy of svr,can this be confirmed?]

KDANGELO

JOOKIE MARLEY

NATHAN GAINES

TREVOR McMANUS

VINCENT VALMONT

BRANDON HOSTILE

MICHAEL O'MALLEY

'WONDERFUL' WESLEY

CHRIS MANIA

JUSTIN ROCKSTAR

RICHARD CLARKE

D.ARNAUD

Inactive

GUY FAUSTO [not competing but available for commentary]

ICEBERG LE'TUCE

CARLOS CRUZ

ANTHONY MARTIN

CHRIS RYDER

LEONHEART

DJ CHINO

DOUBLE A

HAZARD

TIBERIUS CAIN

MICHAEL MORRISON

D.CHRIST

I don't like you.

Why?

You're not me.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I'm not on either list... so I'm like... in fucking limbo or something? Wait... am I dead? Oh God, is this my hell... destined to post on these forums for all eternity, making quips and posting pointless Google pictures that I find amusing, although only vaguely pertaining to the original topic?

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1673/limbo2.jpg

Well... maybe being stuck in limbo aint so bad.

I'm not on either list... so I'm like... in fucking limbo or something? Wait... am I dead? Oh God, is this my hell... destined to post on these forums for all eternity, making quips and posting pointless Google pictures that I find amusing, although only vaguely pertaining to the original topic?

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1673/limbo2.jpg

Well... maybe being stuck in limbo aint so bad.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ElGf9J6UJc/SQ8biEgZckI/AAAAAAAAAk8/1tTAvOlsRfI/s320/kinder+egg.jpg

Ya' got that right buddy.

Welcome to OCW, Mr. Hennig. About time we got some fire back into this place.

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)