Everything posted by Damian Christ
-
CAW Stats 2010
^I responded to your question about heavyweight stats. However, heavies aren't know for springboard, and diving manuevers...so you may want to consider light-heavy stats. But anywyas, yeah...read what I posted under your original post. :)
-
CAW Stats 2010
If grapple is your primary, strike has to be -12. So if you have an 85 in grapple, your strike should be 73. If you go that route, remember that your durability stat should be an 88.
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
I didn't start it. ;)
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
'ah know, roight?
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
So is that the official name? Because the title was referred to as the women's championship, not the bombshell's championship...
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
You have to show up for competition, if you want it. -_-
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
cool...tag is working...and yeah, why didn't we just go with "women's division"?
-
Road 2 Glory 2010
Wow KD...that's fucking trash. :(
-
Riot 2-24-2010
Just about, yeah.
-
Riot 2-24-2010
*cough* half the roster is using a running or diving sig/finish *cough*
-
Riot 2-24-2010
Yeah, where has commentary been...It helps tie things together...Shit, I will write it for my sake! (see what I done there) Even a few generic lines is better than none at all.
-
Riot 2-24-2010
Think it's actually "Jookie Marely"...
-
Riot Card
Why is the sword a revolver?
-
Riot Card
Oh, my bad...
-
Riot Card
it don't count if it's a different character...
-
Riot Card
That tone isn't very catholic. ;)
-
Riot Card
I actually think it's a decent looking card. The main events these past few shows have all had great potential, hopefully this one will be a good one, as in my opinion, the last few could have been better. Not to break your character buddy, but this is kind of a random question for you. Did you get your face for valmont by searching for randy orton caws at caws.ws? It looks similar to me...
-
Riot 2-10-2010
On to what smythe said, yeah, try and cut the times of these reviews down. Limit it to what's important, and maybe try to keep it within 30 minutes...Also, speaking of reviews, I am almost finished with mine and will post it tonight. Granted, I havn't reviewed many shows before, so don't pile on the hate if it sucks. :)
-
Riot 2-10-2010
lag comes from the shitty svr server.
-
Riot 2-10-2010
HOLD ME CLOSER, TYNNEH DANCER! COUNT THE HEADLIGHTS ON THE HIIIIIIGHWAY...
-
Riot Card
Well, it usually seems to work. :)
-
Riot Card
KD, maybe if I have time later in the week I will grab a recorder, and beat the crap out of you with my 43 overall. Just for lulz.
-
Riot 2-10-2010
Whoa, review time already? Good hustle, guys. Oh, and trips... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKGBTCowyEw]YouTube- Walk Hard: The Beatles[/ame]
-
Riot 2-10-2010
Booooooo....too centered. :mad:
-
Riot 2-04-2010 (3 Hour Special Edition)
I'm not mexican, and I'm not fat :(