Everything posted by Damian Christ
-
PPV Reminder
I'm pretty sure my match is in. Still working on a rp though, it'll be in today.
-
Consequence 2009
Fixed you guys' typos. ;)
-
Consequence 2009
Good Card... let's hope I can kick ryder's A.R.S.E. ;)
-
Animosity Reminder.
^I'll definitely get mine in. :)
-
Riot 6-18
Leon's bitch made you bleed. ;)
-
Riot 6-18
Thank you mr. han...I'll say more when I finish it.
-
June 18th Riot card
Or you could book me too and make it a tag. ;)
-
Riot Returns 6-10
Might be by my hand. ;)
-
Riot Returns 6-10
Only 3 of my tattoos are new :(
-
Riot Returns 6-10
Very nice show indeed...glad to see everything got put together nicely. DAMIAN CHRIST HAS ARRIVED! :D
-
June 11th Riot Card
So should I turn heel, or just stick with the sarcasm?
-
June 11th Riot Card
uh...aren't you like HHH, with facepaint?
-
June 11th Riot Card
does that offer stand toward me too? :)
-
June 11th Riot Card
I'll bet money that jason stathem could wreck your shit. :p we should get him to join ocw.... On a serious note though, good luck, it's your chance to shut everyone up who made mockery when you demanded that shot...get it done...or KD GONNA BREAK YOU. :eek:
-
June 11th Riot Card
*Starts a KD's gonna break you chant thoughout the riot thread* *clap clap clapclapclap*
-
June 11th Riot Card
Awesome, thank you for the match, I appreciate it...let's hope I can pick up my first win. :)
-
OCW Livewire CARD
I'd like to help, let me know if there is anything I can do. If the show is a bit short I'll whip up a post match rp for you. :)
-
OCW Livewire CARD
^I'll eat mayhem's head, so he can't eat me babies. :)
-
OCW Livewire CARD
shut up mayhem. ;)
-
OCW Livewire CARD
Awesome...finally I get to debut...hollows let me know when you're ready to get the match done. ;) Wait, by deadline do you mean 4th of june? because may 4th is long gone...
-
End Games 2009
Meh, i'm not the biggest fan of analigies...maybe you should be asking for a number 1 contenders shot or something. Better yet, head over to the promo room, and write an in character rp about it. In my experience with svr feds, RP'ing and winning matches usually puts you in a fair place on weekly and ppv cards....Just a thought. ;)
-
End Games 2009
And why do you deserve a shot over everyone else?
-
End Games 2009
Jesus Christ kids, calm down...it's not like any of you are gonna die over this...or are you? :eek:
-
End Games 2009
Valmont, I challenge you for that title...If you win....I'll give you e-rep. ;)
-
End Games 2009
What'd ya see? ...Was it boobs?