Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr.Sensation

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr.Sensation

  1. To The Van Uncle Cj!
  2. ill keep it short since my eye hurts. Good fucking game, i like how everyone is developing.
  3. That picture is priceless MMM you are a KANG among men. Double A: You The Man! BRADBauer: No You The Man!
  4. Id markout but there is no such button for teh player news :/
  5. you dick! There is no hugging in OCWFED
  6. In True Puerto Rican Fashion!
  7. I thought i shot you in the head already Shoots Morrison in the head....Again
  8. HOLY SHIT RECON!!!!!!!!!! Your The Man Now DOG USE PROMO ROOM ITS WHAT ITS THERE FORM ZOMG AND DONT FORGET TO GIVE MARKOUTS IF YOU LIKE ZOMG
  9. thats a pretty good fucking card.
  10. OH YOU MEAN THIS? http://www.ocwfed.net/forum/showthread.php?t=802
  11. Niether did I it was kinda meh, Marky Mark gets the last laugh HOHO
  12. Shoots Morrison in the head.
  13. hahahahahahahahaah
  14. Shutup I like underdogs, i always cheer for the LHW when they fight the heavy especially if its someone like vega who is actually entertaining to watch. go cut yourself trips.
  15. I wanted vega to win, i booed when you won.
  16. Geomon attempts to recreate the end of World War II. Will the Brits squash the German? ROFL
  17. XD since i know, no one will get it, during the 3v1 at the very end, Leon does the ORton pose i could not stop laughing.
  18. thats why he is getting another one next week XD
  19. never once did i say putting ppl in check is wrong. In the case of ryder, you didnt put him in check you yelled at him because you didnt like what he said. There aint nothing wrong with putting ppl who need a check in check, and Kage you are a poopoo face.
  20. it was a really good show
  21. having actually seen the show *go go admin* it was really put together. Better than the shows i put together at least. I enjoyed the matches, alot all 4 where very solid, and I fucking rofled at the End to the main event, no one is going to get it unless they understand OCW. My complaint goes to Paul, RP was fine but if your on live TV cut the fucking cursing out, this actually goes for alot of you. Dont curse on live TV, it looks dumb, i try to bleep it out for that effect but i see alot of guys dropping fbombs and shits from time to time. Also OV Your char doesnt look bad persay, but you did make RD Money look like a light heavy, and having seen RD's Char I know he is a fucking big dude. The only thing i can say would be i dont know change the eye slash thingy or something and lose the back tat, its just a personal pet peeve, its like the fucking norm now, you stand out as a big guy already and when i say big i mean fucking huge, I think you just a shade under cooper having seen his caw. So yea tweak. Thats my inner nerd talking, but ill talk more about the shoe, after people get to see it. Fucking beavis
  22. your both a bunch of doodie heads.
  23. Soon as I see one again I will!
  24. yea I get that, but I also put Adrians ass in check. But again im not refering to the clones, Geo nailed it, Nate had 1 example but then used the clones, this is an ongoing thing that happened around the same time I posted my rant. Again I could care less what the clones think or feel about us. My concern is keeping OCW at the top of the heap. Somone fucks up they get shit on no question, because again i dont want to regurgetate but we dont smile here then talk shit behind the back, we are up front about it, and thats how we do. Im talking in general how we treat one another most times its fine but the ever increasing trend was treating each other like shit just cuz. That is wrong. Busting balls is fine, keeping people in check is fine. My concern is keeping a respectable enviroment not a place where people are afraid to speak because they fear getting insulted just for the hell of it. Im not censoring shit im not asking people to change, im asking that people show some respect and prove to each other why we are at the top of the heat. In short, why we are a classy bunch of motherfuckers.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.