Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Guy Fausto

Alumni
  • Joined

Everything posted by The Guy Fausto

  1. Where's my tribute video :( Heaton's tribute video is the only tribute video where the tributee just gets thier ass kicked through the whole video.
  2. THe night before, or the last night you're availible is the latest I replace. If I really think I'm going to have trouble getting it done, I'll do a replacement and still try to get the original done.
  3. Stop celebrating me getting screwed out of title shots I didn't want in the first place.
  4. It happened to me alot when I first started playing the 360 version. Although the other way around. Instead of ground grappling, I kept pinning people. Blah.
  5. The EXTREME Tiddlywinks world weeps.
  6. Actually his right tail light was out. The Cop is just a Versus fan whose over dramatic about things. The Steve operates under special rules- due to his condition, his natural state is intoxicated. If he were to drive while sober, he recieves DWNIs and And DNUIs- Driving While Not Intoxicated and Driving Not Under the Influence, respectively.
  7. And at the concession stands. And in line at the grocery store. And walking down the street. And in bed in the morning.
  8. We don't want to hurt Majin's fragile psyche. What you did was enough.
  9. Majin is responsible for a lot of awesome themes around OCW. With that said, now everyone is going to nag him.
  10. You beat Nate for MY title. Jerk. THAT'S MY TITLE. COME SUNDAY, I'LL BE NEEDING IT BACK.
  11. For the record, since I'm not going to debate you too much because it apparently only feeds your ego, I'm going to state that most of the "greats" skill wise, don't play that often. I'll go on for a few DMs before I do a show match on weekends, but outside that I don't turn the game on. I know AJ doesn't even play warm up matches or DMs period. I don't see Nick or Versus on the game too often, but then again I don't track what they do. Nate is probably the "great skill" player that plays the most. Also in defense of Steve, his record outside of the ME is pretty decent, and whenver he fights an ME, you get a good match out of him. Luck just isn't something Steve excels at, so when a match comes down the line, the winds just don't blow Steve's way. And skill at this game matters- it's still a competitive league, as I've said.
  12. Hmm...my opinion is a bit different. They can rise quickly just fine- if they have the game skill, attitude, and RP skill to do so- in that order. 9/10 though, if they have the first, they completely disregard the second, see: Karim. Poor Attitude gets you X-Pac heat. Smythe getting beat up by women isn't cheered because he's an effective heel, it's because Smythe needs a slice of humble pie. RPs are mere relishings on the cake, OCW is still primarily competitive- there's storylines, but they should be dramaticized versions of what really happen. At the July Clash, I beat Nate legitamately in the posted terms of the match- then we dramaticized it and worked our angle around that result. I agree Bauer shouldn't be shoved into it, for among other reasons, he's not ready skill wise and has no credibility as a wrestler. Ryder pretty much owned him at S2R IMO.
  13. We're arguing History by winning wrestling matches now? Well Fearo, looks like you're going to have to job because The Mongols Invaded China.
  14. *cough* *ahem* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...I'm done. Carry on.
  15. We only care about TEH DRAMAZ
  16. I vote Soul Glo. Cult of Personality > Whatever the other song was.
  17. What are you talking about puking? That mystery woman was incredibly sexy. Stop spreading lies, Nate.
  18. No, I'm just setting Versus up.
  19. Tell me about it.
  20. Since no one else is saying anything... Smythe- you flatlined way too much in that match. You were fighting a light heavyweight- that was really uncalled for and unsporting. Baxter- that finisher off that toe kick was too fast and thusly unblockable. Watch it.
  21. Don't you have some horrible gimmick that'll be panned universally to make?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.