Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Clash July 2011 -An Episodic Adventure-

Featured Replies

I have more chance of winning the world title than this happening.

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am going to post a review later but this was a decent ppv. It sucks because Trevor won the belt but it was even better when Jay ran away with it LMAO!

 

LOL at Aries for saying fuck OCW! Just don't flake this time dude ^^

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

  • Replies 49
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark for Dane's tron. I have no knowledge of editing so it could be a piece of piss for all i know. Amazing though.

 

Congrats to Trevor. Enjoy watching you job it to Parker next week.

PAGE:3

-Did I enjoy Sud vs Dup? Yup. Sure did.

 

PAGE:4

-Someone dropped the hammer... in the literal sense.

 

PAGE:5

-Sounds like this summer is gonna be full of funky-fresh, disco beats? I can dig it.

-Trance will leave the dance, without so much as a backward glance, if he can't secure a belt... to hold up his big boy pants? As the clock ticks, he may hit the bricks.

-Speaking of time: Parker doesn't seem to be paid by the hour.

-Fye dolla... me hate you long time.

 

PAGE:6

-"Dynamite with an explosive move". Just thought that was funny. White Dynamite crushes White Mojo's time in tonight's un-announced, beat the clock tourney.

-Heart of a gansta. Leon grows a pair of brass... knucks?

-He's Japanese? I thought he was black. Before I proceed to reconstruct my mind from being blown just now, let me just start a slow clap for Jay and Leon. Nice.

 

PAGE:7

-The DJ fell asleep during the Dupree/Parker match, but it was a solid match, so maybe he was too busy watching and forgot to hit autoplay.

-Due to Trevor's white boots and leg warmers, he often reminds of one of them half-man, half-goat things.

 

http://www.newanimal.org/tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg

 

PAGE:8

-Apparently, Seth not only changed his name, but Xavior's as well.

-Aries... isn't the astrological symbol a goat? The fuck is up with all the goat connections? Let's read what his horoscope says: You will be forced to help a friend, but you don't really like him, so you'll probably kick his ass afterwards.

-The last minute of the last match had some great "Is it over?" moments. Escaping the D.Sleeper; running right into a Spine Buster/Spear; kicking out. I'm out of nails to bite.

 

PAGE:9

-LOL. What the hell, man? "Here's the thing... *chomp*".

-Heart of a gansta. Leon grows a pair of brass... knucks?

Incorrect. Don't let that part of the RP confuse you.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

 

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

I just assumed you were insinuating he stole your knucks and cold cocked ya upside yer head. On the subject of cold cocking... it is "cold cocked" right? I know some people like to use "cold clocked" because they don't like the idea of being cocked in any way, but I'm pretty sure it's "cold cocked". Oooo, I'm going to start using "sucker cocked" and see if it catches.

 

Anyways, so I'm guessing that if Leon didn't snag 'em, a surprise, mystery man did. If there's one thing OCW is never short on, it's surprise, mystery men.

yeah that RP was edited, made it very confusing

 

also, watch my match after that RP to see who stole them

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

 

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

yeah that RP was edited, made it very confusing

 

also, watch my match after that RP to see who stole them

Now you ask too much of the Mad One.
Now you ask too much of the Mad One.

Just watch the last minute of the match and you'll get it.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/DaneCard.jpg

 

http://wrestlinglol.com/photos/14n34sp.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.