Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riot 4/26!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Poling...are there really nice houses like that in Jamaica?

 

And Jookie, whoever designed your house should be burned at the cross. That looks HORRIBLE.

Everyone was fine with pughs shoot on djack (albeit a more clever shoot but a shoot nonetheless), and we all hate Dane more than we hate djack, or so I would hope.

 

Regardless, I think the problem is acknowledging Dane. He's looking for attention, positive or negative, which is why he makes posts specifically to stir up shit storms. I think the best way to deal with him if you don't like him is to ignore him.

 

Anyways get to talking about how Pugh/Suda will be the highlight of Luton !

tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

 

Anyways get to talking about how Pugh/Suda will be the highlight of the Luton preshow !

 

Had to fix that for you. It's easy to make these silly mistakes!

Everyone was fine with pughs shoot on djack (albeit a more clever shoot but a shoot nonetheless), and we all hate Dane more than we hate djack, or so I would hope.

 

Regardless, I think the problem is acknowledging Dane. He's looking for attention, positive or negative, which is why he makes posts specifically to stir up shit storms. I think the best way to deal with him if you don't like him is to ignore him.

 

Anyways get to talking about how Pugh/Suda will be the highlight of Luton !

 

I was not around then. If I was, I would have said the same thing.

Sensation: "I'm an ignorant hispanic."

Everyone was fine with pughs shoot on djack (albeit a more clever shoot but a shoot nonetheless), and we all hate Dane more than we hate djack, or so I would hope.

 

Regardless, I think the problem is acknowledging Dane. He's looking for attention, positive or negative, which is why he makes posts specifically to stir up shit storms. I think the best way to deal with him if you don't like him is to ignore him.

 

Anyways get to talking about how Pugh/Suda will be the highlight of Luton !

 

Exactly, which is why I haven't mentioned it again.

 

And Pugh, it wasn't supposed to be a clever shoot like you djack, I was just telling the truth, and setting shit straight.

 

Back to show discussion..

 

Jookie.....you sound like 5 years old, we know you still live with your mom!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

 

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

And Pugh, it wasn't supposed to be a clever shoot like you djack, I was just telling the truth, and setting shit straight.

 

I agree with you - once he mentioned your wife, he became fair game. Forget the haters, it was an epic RP

No.

  • Administrators
If I don't see a roaring elbow next sunday, 2 people are getting fired.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

The Parker vs Smythe match wasnt fully uploaded, so here is the link to the match-

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3X8pWfQzyY

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

 

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.