• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Establish Dominance.
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Chap 5 up, enjoy.
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Some quick notes...

Trance is fun to work with. I'm glad we bonded against BOD.

Dupree is just getting bullied by everyone.

Mugen ruined the Dimsmore/Valmont stand off!

A metric butt-ton of written content. Loved it.

Dirtsheet said Matsuda hurt his hamstring two weeks ago and nobodies gone after it... hmm...

DJack is creepier than ever.

I'm doing questions shortly...

• Mark Out! 3
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif

Another great edition of Riot. I'm keeping a eye on the Valmont Dimsmore situation I thought it was going to blow up tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing Mayhem and Pato locking up that should be a straight up fight. I'm still keeping my eye on McGee as well because everytime he's around somebody ends up laid out so that seems kind of fishy lol. Things between Parker and Tibby are heating up really good which makes me want to see their eventual title match even more. One of my favorite segments of the show was Smythe watching Mr. Sensation as he was undressing that was absolutely hilarious Smythe seemed like he had been in that situation before but hey I don't judge I have seen and heard it all out in Hollywood and I have see even worse when I'm out in L.A. hanging with my boy Koby lol. Anyway a solid show that advanced some good storylines and makes me ready for next weeks episode.
  • Mark Out! 4

1x OCW Television Champion

Debate With the Devil:

I've been enjoying Trance on the shows, he had a great match with Poo last week and not to toot my own horn, I think we had a very entertaining match this week.

Question:

What's next for Trance? He's had two great showings but two tough losses. What do you think his goals are/should be? Do you think he will still babble on about the fictional Team reliable?

My thoughts:

Me and Trance bonded on the front lines face the worst kind of rookies, so I don't have the short fuse with Trance that Pugh and a few others seem to have. I think he's a good character, has unique body morphing, but the main issue I've heard with him is consistency. I think he's had a very strong start to this season, and if he keeps this momentum going I see an International title shot in the near future… as long as he doesn't ask for it!

The Dupree, Parker, Sensation angle has went above and beyond my personal expectations, and I think we're really seeing something develop here. Parker's being more of a bully than every, Jay hasn't been wackier since the Sensational Crane Incident, and Dupree is… different?

Question:

Obviously the metamorphosis we're seeing in Dupree is leading to something, but what is it leading to? Will he stop being such a bubblegum face and become more aggressive to reach his goals? Or will he finally embrace the hate?

My thoughts:

A lot of people see the Stone Cold/Vince McMahon feud with Parker and Jay, but what I personally see is Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels between Dupree and Parker. We're seeing the changing of eras, from the cheesy 1980s face passing the title on to a guy that SHOULD by all means be a bad guy. What I think we're seeing is Dupree struggling to keep a crowd that he just doesn't appeal to anymore. At this point, he's trying to get the title back by any means necessary, because deep down in his psyche he thinks that that is the key to getting his dragonflies back.

Bonus Round:

That jacket is mine MOTHERF%$#&ER!

Ace Angel and Justice are feuding.

Question:

Can two jobbers who don't speak actually feud?

My thoughts:

Yep.

The souls of the banned come together to open the show. This could either be awful or by some miracle match of the night. Both caws actually look pretty nice.

Question:

DJack and Hazard have both been away for a while now and were kicked out for their own reasons. Is there room for redemption? What do you see Hazard and DJack playing future roles in OCW as?

My thoughts:

Djack creeps me out.

The rising sons have a big opportunity facing the ATEAM this month at Chill Faktor, but the only thing we've really seen of it is the Sons hanging out and the ATEAM running errands for Jay.

Question:

At this rate, the ATEAM are probably the most dominant team in OCW history, so the odds are that the Rising Sons will just be another victim. Do you prefer no real build leading up to an ATEAM squash?

My thoughts:

I would have liked to see both teams work together to make me want to watch the match at the pay-per-view. Not sure if it was a lack of communication or on purpose.

Chris Mania makes a much anticipated return to an OCW ring in an unsuccessful bout against a red hot Cody Storm.

Question:

Why the hell couldn't we feed Ace Angel to Mania? Or does the golden age get nothing but straight competition?

My thoughts:

This was a tough match to watch, and I was really pulling for the legend returns and comes back strong angle, but that simply wasn't the case. Mania was definitely rusty and it showed. Regardless, I'm happy to see you back, and hope I can work with you in the future. SPOONMAN!

Smythe successfully faces the International champion Tyro Kraven in what might be considered an upset win.

Question:

Was this a big win for Smythe or a big loss for Tyro?

My thoughts:

Tyros been in a bit of a slump since winning the title, oddly enough, and I think that it was a bigger loss for him as he stays stuck in this rut. Though it was crucial for Smythe to pull out a win tonight not only against a very game opponent but to keep himself from getting into a ruth too.

Bonus round:

Is Tyro just a full on heel now? What a dick.

Valmont vs. Dimsmore has been building with a very slow burn.

Question:

Do you think Valmont does actually return? If so, do you think he'll come back as a game opponent for a very beastly Dimsmore? Or will he return much like Chris Mania, rusty?

My thoughts:

Yes and yes.

Sean McGee is being the sketchiest face in history.

Question:

Is McGee genuine in his efforts to become a better person? On another level, McGee is someone who has developed IMMENSELY over the course of the last year, without Ambition no less. What do you think gets him to the "next level" to put him in the same sentence as some of the company's bigger stars?

My thoughts:

McGee is the real leader of the scumbag era, so no. He's also so much better on the sticks when the camera isn't on, if he can channel some of that skill onto televised matches, he will definitely get elevated quickly. More importantly, he needs to work with a main event guy--being involved with a bigger name might get his stuck there.

HOLY SHIT ROBERT MCBRIDE!

Question:

We have a regular clash of the titans on our hands if this feud plays out--though I hope it gets pushed back to the next pay per view as opposed to chill factor. Is this match only happening so that the ring can collapse? But seriously, is anyone else excited for all three of these returns?

My thoughts:

Similar to my thoughts on Trance, I don't share the animosity for Mayhem that some people have. I think he's awesome when he's around, but its all about consistency. Who ever comes out on top from this feud has to be looking at a world title shot in the near future, though I hope these two go at it for a few months.

Bonus Round:

I'll kill McBride again!

Feel free to answer one, two, or all… I've found that questions are a good way to get discussion going.

• Mark Out! 13
tumblr_mv2muflCfG1s5bl5xo1_500.gif