Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hall of Fame Awards 2013

Featured Replies

Congratulations to the Hall of Fame class 2013. Nice to see Parker and Smythe in there.

 

No disrespect but when I look at that Aries picture, I can’t help but laugh.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

  • Replies 26
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to everybody who won their respective awards and of course congrats to those inducted, genuinely happy at every choice of inductee, definitely well-deserved.

  • Author
  • Administrators

Some of you motherfuckers have to much flair in your sig, so much so that the account has disallowed some of them. I don't like this I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL!!!!!!!

 

That being said might as well dust off the old trophy cabinet.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Now I guess I gotta get all sentimental and shit. Aight here is goes...

 

(Clears throat)

 

Unfortunately I have to thank Mr. 7 Page Letter himself aka Dane for the theme. Then I have to thanks Parker for bullying me into keeping the theme when I was considering changing it at the beginning of this season.

 

I have to thank the church bell that goes off everyday at 8am on my way into school in the morning for inspiring me to add that at the beginning of my theme.

 

I'd like to give a shout out to my OMG brothers Kent and Brennen. We rode into OCW together and we'll continue to ride out together. Ambition 4 bytches!!!!

 

Congrats to Park, Smythe and Aries on the HOF nods. 3 well deserving new members in my book.

 

I officially hate Parker's and Dupree's sigs now. As they are rising to Ultimo Dragon status with collecting awards. Fuck Yous were given to you both.

 

And Congrats to the rest of the winners. Lets get this Lution show on the road.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation

Honored to win a couple of awards. I wanna thanks KD, Leon, Sean, Dupree and all the guys I dmed with to get better at this game. I think it goes to show you that fighting and getting a decent rp can get you a long way here. Congrats to the winners all well deserving guys. Also congrats to the hall of fame class it's an honor I hope to get one day. I'm excited for the show insight and hope it bring some life into all of us as we go into the summer.

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/BESTMOVESET.png

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/special/OCW%20Awards%202013/rookieoftheyear.png

Awwwww Yiiiiis.

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6fpipS9e1qmkb53o1_400.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

 

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

  • Author
  • Administrators
Awwwww Yiiiiis.

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt6fpipS9e1qmkb53o1_400.jpg

http://3goals3years.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/nene-side-eye.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

 

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

 

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

 

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

 

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh
 

"I'm 5,9" - Ry
 

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.