Riot 369

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

http://www.ocwfed.net/recapshow/riot/2012-04-19/2zzoxtk.gif

I don't get to enjoy Saturday so you better discuss the holy hell out of this

almost Pay Per View length show. And also the show tomorrow better be just as packed if not more so than this god damned show - Edition

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Fixed
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Is it bad that some of the rooks have better caws than the vets?

Then again I do remember how it felt to slave it on Ambition while Djack was Ex Champ

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Riot Review

Leon's Promo- Leon comes out and I like how he has stated off saying that security is beefed up. That's usually an indication that someone or something big will be happening. I think Leon does a great job of coming across as psychotic enough to make you think he honestly feels like he believes that the moves he's making are to help OCW. After catching up on the last 3 weeks of Riot and Chill Faktor I'm eager to see JCS return.

Dupree-Madison - Not really feeling this Role Play between Dupree and Madeline. I'm not a fan of women being role played in OCW and sometimes interaction between men and women wrestlers comes across as strange. Either way I like Pato's spot here as I think it added to the comedy. I was a little disappointed as I feel like Pato wasn't featured on past Riots after Chill Faktor as much as someone who had just wrestled for the title should be.

Heavenly Kai and Queen Ann Morgan Always interested to see the created women to see what sizes they are. Both CAWs seem pretty proportional. The moveset was pretty solid and the folow was pretty good. Not a fan of women using diving moves as you rarely seem women as high flyers. Either way I was impressed with the girl in white( Still learning who is who)

Austin Lee Promo I like the name and I think its cool when wrestlers have monikers in their name. I know I'm nit picking here but I hate when there are blatant spelling errors in promos. Just take a few minutes to proof read and if you can't spell a certain word just use Google. It just helps you wrestler get over in a better light when it seems like you've taken the time to make sure your RP is "tight and Needy"

Trisha Waldrop should get hazard pay as she nearly gets run over. I like how Austin Lee plays his own entrance them in his car. Very Zack Ryder Feel. As a cocky heel this is a nice subtle touch.

**More to come shortly

• Mark Out! 2

LocoNY911: I hate you with every fiber of my being just looking at your name makes me want to strike my monitor

I'm not a fan of women being role played in OCW and sometimes interaction between men and women wrestlers comes across as strange. Either way I like Pato's spot here as I think it added to the comedy. I was a little disappointed as I feel like Pato wasn't featured on past Riots after Chill Faktor as much as someone who had just wrestled for the title should be.

It's called the Bombshell Initiative, and if you don't say anything positive about it Dr. Rothschild may confiscate your first born. As for Pato, he had RL matters to attend to. But he's not completely out the picture, OMG holds down it's own.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation