Riot 392

Parker

Riot was OK. Matches were decent. I really enjoyed Minio vs Bedlam which has my vote for match of the night. Where was the entrances during the Raze vs Wesley match? I think Razes match on the last Riot was missing the entrances too if I'm not mistaken and to me that just takes away from the match it makes you guys look like throw away jobbers that comes to the ring during the commercial break. Content was OK . Good stuff from Minio and Matsuda and its always treat to have something from the bedlam character. Where was Valmonts stuff? I thought his anticlimactic arrest from last week was leading to something without a follow up to it this week it seems like it was a waste last week. Riot was OK but I really expected a lot more from the Summercide go home show. As a fan where was the final push to get me to want to watch Summercide?
  • Mark Out! 1

1x OCW Television Champion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was Valmonts stuff? I thought his anticlimactic arrest from last week was leading to something without a follow up to it this week it seems like it was a waste last week. Riot was OK but I really expected a lot more from the Summercide go home show. As a fan where was the final push to get me to want to watch Summercide?

Just saying I intended not to put any content into Riot392 for Val. After finding out some things that I won't go into discussion here, but ultimately led the decision not to post anything this week. I wasn't lazy, or forgot. I just didn't want to this week because plans have been changed or atleast my plans. Instead I got a shit load im working for Cide. However like I said some stuff has happened behind the scenes that I won't talk about.

I do agree about Riot. However so far from the rps I read, I haven't been able to watch any vids yet, but so far the RPs are looking good. I haven't read all RPs. I'm halfway into the show. Although I'm actually going to be one of few that probably will be home all labor day weekend so ill get to do watching, reviewing, posting, and submitting.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

Finally watching this...

How am I getting shit for not doing anything this week???

The ME match for Summercide presented no content!!!

Nothing from Pugh... Let's just chalk it up to Summercide is coming!!!

again communication... if you guys need something in the final hour... just aim me... I'm good to play a match and submit it and toss in a small RP if you guys are hurting...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Finally watching this...

again communication... if you guys need something in the final hour... just aim me... I'm good to play a match and submit it and toss in a small RP if you guys are hurting...

Then why didn't you. I've literally sat here every week watching you put up minimal to no content every week then bitch and moan that no one else is putting up content. Then this week you have the gall to say "HURRR I WOULDA DONE CONTENT IF SOMEONE TOLD ME" BUSTER NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO TELL YOU. I mean I didn't even know about your Summercide match until I saw it on the card how are you gunna even try to justify that. You know its shit like this that makes me come close to actually agreeing with Pugh.

• Mark Out! 3

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

Finally watching this...

I'm over like rover. I'm on the Brock Lesnar schedule - I've been on roughly 3 shows since i "came back". On purpose. I don't even have to be on the show, and my feud continues because of the nature of it - its about Pugh being unpredictable. Its part of the gimmick. Minio looking over his shoulder and Pugh not being there is all part of the game.

You not showing up is you not showing up.

No.

Smythe, multiple people have talked about being hyped for Minio vs. Pugh at Summercide. The entire roster, active and inactive who read OCW, know the entire story, they know the origin of the feud, the build up, the violent notes along the way, and they saw the stare down at 391.

Meanwhile, I don't even think the three people involved in your match are excited for the damn thing.

http://4thletter.net/cmonson.gif

de7fe5a74875311b05346aba8e534168.gif

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/UpdateOTY18.png

I'm good for one RP and one match per week if I'm not feuding... just to keep things going... not too much not too little... just something to keep it going until a feud comes along that puts me into more content... I've always been that way... keeps the character active and If I need to step into something I'm there to do it...

Don't ask me to carry the place like I once did before... that's what guys like Minio and Raze and the new crop is for... they need to write 3 rps a week to get over... I've been over since Lution 4...

If I'm not in a feud there's going to be times where I miss a week... it's nothing to write a desk, and have a page of the show or a hissy fit over... It's literally been a month since I've been back... let's just keep working on the shows being better... having 2 shows in one week isn't my pace right now... I'll get there...

Seriously tho.... Perhaps having a Riot on PPV week is too much... literally all of the Main Event didn't show up this week... No Buffness, No Trance, No Tobin, no Pugh... We got Minio who is basically feuding with himself... no videos of anything at all... This wasn't a good week... Me and Valmont couldn't save this show... it just needs to be better...

Minio... I dig your RP's... it's good content... It's just gonna take a while for you to win me over... Maybe beating Pugh at summercide does it for me... I don't know...

If you guys are going to gift title shots based on who you like and not based on who wins the number 1 contenders matches... don't have number 1 contenders matches anymore... You guys owe Jookie a EX title shot!!! Remember Cody!!!

Mugen and Suda are great together... but I'm waiting for them to break up... I feel like a singles push for either one of them could be golden...

ummmm... I think it's time to stop having matches where characters are put in matches and we're not watching two guys go for the win... perhaps making the guys that are filling in matches the low card would make everyone play matches to win and would then make all matches watchable... Minio/Bedlam wasn't watchable due to the fact that it wasn't a competitive match... take these alts and other characters and let's use them against each other in competitive matches... Perhaps Bedlam becomes hardcore champion and moves up the ladder... never know till we do it!!!

that's all for now

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

I agree with Smythe on the bobby vs Bedlam thing, as soon as I saw Bedlam let Bobby up from his finisher I was like ..'lame'.

Taking a loss going into a ppv isn't a bad thing, I lost to Jookie the week before Wrestlution 7, and then I beat Leon to end his 6 YEAR Lution winning streak..it's not the loss that matters, it's how you bounce back.

Also, Jookie won the number 1 contender match and then went AWOL for like 3-4 weeks, you can't expect him to just walk straight back into that spot.

• Mark Out! 1

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Smythe, multiple people have talked about being hyped for Minio vs. Pugh at Summercide. The entire roster, active and inactive who read OCW, know the entire story, they know the origin of the feud, the build up, the violent notes along the way, and they saw the stare down at 391.

Meanwhile, I don't even think the three people involved in your match are excited for the damn thing.

http://4thletter.net/cmonson.gif

Maybe it's just that you haven't won me over yet.... and I still can't come to terms with Pugh not sucking... maybe Summercide does it for me... I dunno...

My match is just a match... that will lead somewhere... it's been painful... but that's how it happens sometimes I guess... it'll get better and easier when I find out who to work with and who to work around... it's a process young Minio!!!

I agree with Smythe on the bobby vs Bedlam thing, as soon as I saw Bedlam let Bobby up from his finisher I was like ..'lame'.

Taking a loss going into a ppv isn't a bad thing, I lost to Jookie the week before Wrestlution 7, and then I beat Leon to end his 6 YEAR Lution winning streak..it's not the loss that matters, it's how you bounce back.

Also, Jookie won the number 1 contender match and then went AWOL for like 3-4 weeks, you can't expect him to just walk straight back into that spot.

I hear you Parker... He disappeared and should be punished... but he won that title shot on the sticks.... it's his... He should be at Summercide because it's the match that he earned... What did Cobra do to Job out at Summercide??? I don't want to see Suda face the number 2 contender at Summercide when the guy that earned the title shot sits at home.... that should have been an instant feud.. the Jookie wouldn't have disappeared!!!

Just small things... now the EX division is tainted headed to a PPV!!!!

• Mark Out! 1