Turmoil Post-Poned

Gabe Richards

Not everyone has the luxury to get stuff done right off the bat. For as little no-shows as there are, maybe finding out what happened behind the scenes first might be the way to go. You can't fault people for having lives.

For example, I really can't do matches until the weekend and if something unexpected happens during the weekend, there might be a good chance the match may not get done.

Sorry to double post but this is sum QFT right here. Damn people I work 75 hours plus saturday mornings. I stayed up till 3 am just to see if deano was still on. The weekend is really the only time I have to do this shit. I got replaced 5 hours into my weekend, without any notice for 2 days

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I replace you 75 hours early when I did the replacement match on Saturday evening?

I sent you 2 AIM messages on Saturday. You did not respond. Why? Could you have not informed ME that you could re-arrange the time. Could you not have talked to ME on AIM. Why am I responsible for contacting YOU?

I take it you meant that you got on live 3am GMT. Because there is no way you got on Live at 3am your time and missed me by 11 minutes. Thats impossible.

Take 3 minutes to FUCKING MESSAGE ME! Jesus Christ pull your fucking thumb out of your ass and get in to contact with ME! Don't wait late Sunday evening to send me a message.

You are completely selfish. Maybe you should take abit of responsibility because from where I'm sat you didn't make much effort to get this match done at all.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The DeanoHomo Club

Kip Conrad

Sorry Deano, but if you replaced him anytime before Sunday night, you're in the wrong.

No Steve. If EA had made any effort to contact me prior to the match or had informed me of the situation that happened Friday night I would have completely understood and made the most effort in trying to get the match done.

Before I did the replacement match I sent 2 AIM messages to EA as hew was on. I had no reply. Whatever happened I would not have been able to do the match on a Sunday evening. You have to understand that there is a time difference. I stay up late every time I do a match. As would any other Euro. I did my bit in staying up late on Friday when we had arranged.

Sunday was the deadline. I did not receive Allen's message until 10pm. The match would not have been able to be done. He had the whole wekend to let me know what happened FRiday he did not.

Twice I gave Allen the chance to talk to me on AIM he made no effort to get in contact with me. I will not be responsible for contacting my opponent everytime I have a fucking match. I am in this for fun, not to have another chore.

So no Steve. I am not wrong.

Ryder you will se that in my first post I told Allen to continue the discussion through AIM or PM.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The DeanoHomo Club

Kip Conrad

it is an issue... but it`s not that big a deal... it is disrespectful.... but really... this isn`t that big of a deal...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Sorry Deano, but if you replaced him anytime before Sunday night, you're in the wrong.

How? I know if i find it hard to get in touch with someone that has a time difference or if i send messages and get no reply then i will try to find a replacement when i can, instead of leaving it a day before the show.

I remeber i have aimed and sent messages in the past and got no reply. So in the end i thought why am i doing all this work to get a match done when someone else can't be bothered too.

But in this situation it is the time difference that is the main factor.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

You have to understand that there is a time difference. I stay up late every time I do a match. As would any other Euro.

This is something that needs to be looked at more, we're (Europeans) forced to stay awake longer than we should because some people (Americans) don't get online untill late evening EST time.

Sure they have there own reasons for it, but it's extremly stressful for us having to stay awake untill 1 or 2AM to finish a match we may lose because we're tired at the time.

Maybe having the match in the morning EST time would help out a little, who knows. All I know is, something has to be done about it.