Riot 442

Mr.Sensation

That's some crazy shit, I know Denny boy has champ stats, but it's a fucking cruiser against a Shvy...jesus.

Strike Power, Leg Power, Speed and High Flying is why KD was hurt so quick or why anyone gets hurt quickly against Darryl. The best people on the sticks right now have movesets and stats to match their exact playstyle.

The Jay Mugen Story is such good stuff, especially how they've still kept my interest over the months.

Crossbones is a perfect example of how the person makes the Championship and not the Championship making the person.

I still have a bit more to get through, but a very solid post ppv Riot.

• Mark Out! 4

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any1 else think it's insane the amount of damage a cruiser did to a super heavy in such little time? When I saw KD at double red and Dennis still orange/yellow I either thought it really showed the skill level difference between the 2, or Danny has lead feet, or KD has brittle bones.

That's some crazy shit, I know Denny boy has champ stats, but it's a fucking cruiser against a Shvy...jesus.

It showcases that if you don't reverse almost everything against Danny and go on the attack, his attacking moves will eat you alive...it's why I love playing against some of the top players as you know that if your game is off, then can do some serious damage to you.

I will say that some of you are lucky that there's limited reversals :p otherwise you'd really see a gap between the ME and the midcard..haha

And I almost popped a testicle with that hardcore defense, I landed awkwardly :(

Yea things can get out of hand pretty quickly with damage in some matches. I've got a springboard that does both kicking and sb damage. As Dupree says, all of my kicks and aerial are as high as the rule book allows. I've even got grapples with kicks in them. After some advice from Parker shortly after getting an Xbox, My moveset matches my stats. So I owe recent happenings to him. Leon just started doing that, and it's made a world of difference for him. It's a doozy. But then I barely dent some opponents so idk. Took me forever to put some guys in red. Good matches though.

I think Flynn hurt KD pretty bad too? And he's a ex guy. Our match ended with KD and I in red though. In truth, I barely escaped with a win, and he could have easily counted me out if he desired. When things went outside, I lost control and KD tore me apart. Was very fun.

Movesets make for interesting match ups.

But then again...those champ stats helped me fly right into a finisher :(

Yea things can get out of hand pretty quickly with damage in some matches. I've got a springboard that does both kicking and sb damage. As Dupree says, all of my kicks and aerial are as high as the rule book allows. I've even got grapples with kicks in them. After some advice from Parker shortly after getting an Xbox, My moveset matches my stats. So I owe recent happenings to him. Leon just started doing that, and it's made a world of difference for him. It's a doozy. But then I barely dent some opponents so idk. Took me forever to put some guys in red. Good matches though.

I pretty much been fighting with Parker stats all season until recently. If I didn't have fixed it, Smythe probably would have only been single yellow in our match.

The problem for me was I wasn't putting much stats into arm power/leg. So when I do a move it was doing -20 damage because it was 6.5 to someone with arm damage of 8.5. Most of my moves being arm power that was my problem in terms of damage.

Then most of my abilities were level 1 and my stamina wasn't updated to what you could have now so I was losing loads of stam to hit fins etc.

I still only half way through the show as been a busy week but hope to comment on the show in a little while.

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29

I think Flynn hurt KD pretty bad too? And he's a ex guy. Our match ended with KD and I in red though. In truth, I barely escaped with a win, and he could have easily counted me out if he desired. When things went outside, I lost control and KD tore me apart. Was very fun.

Movesets make for interesting match ups.

But then again...those champ stats helped me fly right into a finisher :(

Yoooooo that knee driver he did to Donald was fucking brooooooooootal. I replayed it a few times the thud was kind of sickening once ya went out side the blek King met the king of the shugaboogas

Also I want to control dimes

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Yoooooo that knee driver he did to Donald was fucking brooooooooootal. I replayed it a few times the thud was kind of sickening once ya went out side the blek King met the king of the shugaboogas

That match is why I'll never be a good hardcore champion like Tre, Majin or Bones.I lose my concentration outside. I panic lol

Same thing happened with Ed at Lution. I need ropes and a turnbuckle. Darryl is classically trained!

Edit: Donald??????

Any1 else think it's insane the amount of damage a cruiser did to a super heavy in such little time? When I saw KD at double red and Dennis still orange/yellow I either thought it really showed the skill level difference between the 2, or Danny has lead feet, or KD has brittle bones.

It showcases that if you don't reverse almost everything against Danny and go on the attack, his attacking moves will eat you alive...it's why I love playing against some of the top players as you know that if your game is off, then can do some serious damage to you.

I will say that some of you are lucky that there's limited reversals :p otherwise you'd really see a gap between the ME and the midcard..haha

And I almost popped a testicle with that hardcore defense, I landed awkwardly :(

How dare you, filthy pirate!!! To imply that the Black King has lead on his feet!! Anything other than the finest of silks on the King's toes is an insult! We will not take his besmirching lightly. We challenge you!!!!!!!!!!......to a normal rules match.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

How dare you, filthy pirate!!! To imply that the Black King has lead on his feet!! Anything other than the finest of silks on the King's toes is an insult! We will not take his besmirching lightly. We challenge you!!!!!!!!!!......to a normal rules match.

Ye are named after genitalia..yet I'm filthy?

Pirate rules wench!! Pirate rules!!

• Mark Out! 3
bgjMbwE.jpg