• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>_< might be the first time Something made me triple sigh since coming to OCW.

Rust’s music, attire, and performance. It’s absolutely normal to take inspiration from wwe, roh, wwe, progress and what have you. Hell, most of us have taken stuff from real life and put a spin on it.

But this is supposed to be a fed full of original created characters. We have plenty of people that can help you get some logos that for your character or find music to set the mood for your entrance. You are on a console full of veterans and hall of Famers. I’m

Sure someone can help you. This just comes off as lazy and lacking in inspiration to be using Suzuki gun logos and Evil’s theme. That’s just my 2 cents. To each their own.

As for the loss, spider is a future HoF. Why he isn’t already is a surprise to me. So the loss was expected.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Watched the wrex and archer match twice. Took some notes for Denny. Very impressive Wrex. I would say that is upset of the week, for sure. I think you have an opportunity to build on this and reclaim your position in the top five of Turmoil. Interested to see how you’ll fair next week against Denny. Good luck!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Watched the wrex and archer match twice. Took some notes for Denny. Very impressive Wrex. I would say that is upset of the week, for sure. I think you have an opportunity to build on this and reclaim your position in the top five of Turmoil. Interested to see how you’ll fair next week against Denny. Good luck!

Quick question. Where exactly is Dennis locked up? Asking for a friend.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png