• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone is clear.

Nate puts the shows and RPS together.

I do the videos, uploading etc.

Yesterday was an extra ball ache for some reason, I don't know if RP's got missed but all im gonna say is make sure you have everything in order before the due date, because I can't spend the same amount of time doing Turmoil videos as I do when I put together the entire riot show, I just can't on top of my new hours atm I literally got home and just worked on turmoil till it was time to go to sleep. And I still managed to fuck up the video order........

Lastly please please please please

Name your files accordingly

Turmoil ### - Dummy vs Mamao for matches

Turmoil ### - Imbecile Is "Whatever the video is" etc - for non matches

It's not a lot to ask for I don't think.

And if you can help it try to integrate your videos into Vid RPS, if its 3 + videos where 2 are entrances it can be a colossal ball ache. And if you are submitted entrances be mindful if they are carbon copies they will be flagged as duplicates after I am done tagging them, doing screen shots etc, summarily wasting my motherfucking time about 5-10 mins so please be mindful and if your using an entrance make sure its not just a video you already uploaded.

LASTLY, if you REALLY want to help out, get in the habit of taking match up screens. Preferably without the turmoil logo on it (I can add it later and it looks better) Heroic poses, or even just a high quality screen shot of your CAW, (I can add this to my archive and use as needed) for examples look at the custom thumbnails for main events.

That's my rant back to work, I hate you all.

Except, Nate

and

Dupree

and drago

• Mark Out! 9

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital