OCW RIOT - February 14th, 2008

Vic Vimes

Enjoyable read/watch imo. On a side note does anyone else think that Smythe looks like Soukoujou from UFC? Just a thought...

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH! Im Macho Man Parker Stevens. Ha...Ha...Ha...

*Serious face*

Not so funny when you are victim of it!

LOL, which is why I will refuse to get hit by it...I'll tell, playing randoms who spam top rope moves really pays off ;). If it wasn't for the sum' bitches, I probably would have never learned how to reverse top rope moves...although I'm still a little iffy on top rope finishers...T_T

Riot was well it was pretty kick ass. There wasn`t alot of suckage at all really, just a well done show.

we open with me,Stevens/Bauer in a promo for Brad`s match with Casey. Again Credits to Brad for another gold RP. My Crush on Casey finally makes the big screen and next time Brad I`ll let Pee Stee bash your skull in. Myself and Bauer is an awesome sub feud among all the drama that both guys are into. It`s like all we have to be is in the same room and the insults just come flying. For those who don`t know Smythe has hated Brad Bauer and Double A ever since the May draft when DND beat Smythe in a 1 on tag handicap match then proceeded to whoop my ass with steel chairs.

Sensation and the "family" take the show over afterwards and Sensation breaks down the night for us including screwing Bauer into a 3 on 1 handicap match. Majin defending the title was a surprise. as was Versus putting the career on the line against the UNBEATABLE NERD.

Martin/Leon was a good match. Martin was clearly outmatched here as the rook was brought back to earth. nothing really interesting goes on juring the match, Martin has a big boot that shouldn`t be in his moveset. that`s about it. first ZOMG momnet of the show... Pee Stee right about kills them both after the match the background music was just awesome, the attack was a classic overkill. Rachel hightailing it in the end was great. well done match and vid.

My RP after actually should have went BEFORE the Leon match. I get owned by stupid Vimes just as I think I get two straight weeks off. Mayhem has to show up and ruin my nice easy night.

Bauer is in Vimes office asking for a Women`s title shot??? classic, he doesn`t get it of course, and Vimes is getting ruled by the wife. 2 points for that.

Smythe/Mayhem was a kick ass match. might be the first must see match I`ve been in this year. Mayhem may be scary but I`m bigger than he is. He`s short. Anyway, the lack of music makes this match tough to watch right from the get go, but the match is an outright seasaw battle alot of strikes from both sides. no tech horror styles here so strong grapples are coming from the get go. Mayhem leads most of the match. strikes reversals are low in comparison to the grapple reversals. Mayhem just tosses me around the ring constantly. one point in the match were outside of the ring fighting it out and after Mayhem gets a little frustrated and Power whips me across the screen past the two announcer tables and over the guard rail. Mayhem does the ring roll and goes to follow me into the crowd but I wisely get back into the outside apron before I`m killed. my showman dirty styles shine during the match as I get flashing specials off 2 moves about 4 times during the match. the end was one of the best endings this year so far I`ll let you guys watch the match to see it...

team Xtreme gets the night off and decide to go to the nudy bar. Good times

RP #3 from me this time scolding Stevens for destroying Leon. I didn`t care about what happened to Martin and I shouldn`t. Stupid Rookie getting involved in A-Team business.

Cross turns down help from his buddies against pee stee? Dum, DUm, DUm, Dum, DUm... is it me or does a face faction of ex-cons just look strange???

This match was hardcore. prety much a ZOMG 13 minute Once the weapons came out it went crazy. Cross is HUGE, he might be eligable to be a superhvy. Pee Stee smacks him around like a lil bitch tho. Every weapon possible in a hardcore match was in the ring at one point in the match, and clearly Barbarian was out of his habitat as Pee Stee brought everything. This match closes with Stevens using a trusty chair then he drags Cross into range and the Macho man music (I Marked) let us know that the end was near.

Bold comes out after to let Cross know that he failed at winning the Hardcore title..

followed by a visit by our tag team champions who let us know that recent Failure Nathan Gaines gets to pick a partner of his choice to challenge for the tag titles. I have a guess who his partner will be, and it`s pretty much obvious by now.

RP#4 from Smythe... a week after I bash Bauer for RP whoring I do the same thing. boo, well this one is kick ass tho as Smythe and Stevens lend a helping hand to Casey (cause she`s sooo hott) by taking Brads Skank proof mask. Take that Brad, MMUAAHAHAHAHA... Valmont comes thru just to rub it in more but the ALPHA-HEEL of OCW (me) has once again screwed someone over. 2 points... for me

Bauer/Casey was well, pretty entertaining for what it was at least it wasn`t close this time dammit and we get to see a headliner finally. Fausto with the HORRIBLE save attempt. But Bauer is nearly killed after in ZOMG moment 3. Hard to believe that Bauer will be wrestling next week as that was a hell of an attack. maybe a lil too much... yeah... I think so...

Cross is attacked by bold who runs away like a little bitch and says "catch me if you can??" WHY??? just WHY???

Rev Inc has the thinking caps on. Finally trying to find out who imposter Nate is... one point of mention Nate rules out all light heavies then his first guess is Nathan Gaines?? I laughed a bit, Line of the night was "it could be seth... yeah I heard it could be him... from who???? ummm... you"... HAHA.

Vincent tries to be a bad guy. But we don`t believe him, you just not EVIL enough and how dare you take a shot at me after I put a whooping on KANG for you, bastard nice RP

ZOMG moment #4 this was awesome, brings me back to the Superstars saturdays mornings old school WWF times Bobby Threat LOL. Jiggles Johnson LOL. classic, and your FPR sucks :)

Fearo and Deano can`t get into the arena so they end up, AT THE NUDY BAR awesome RP the asain woman with the ping pong ball lol. I thought American strippers couldn`t take it all off lol you guys should have has a tag match in the strip club I would`ve marked. and Deano... you are Gay.

Ryder assaults Reeds Car. thanks. prick

the Main event was great. Fausto entertains as always, it was much closer than I expected. Nice battle between 2 tech horrors. chubby elbow FTW...

all in all was a great Riot. Slight overload of Smythe in there but I only wrote 2 of them. everything seems to be shaping up nicely in OCW with every match feud driven... sweet...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Martin/Leon was a good match. Martin was clearly outmatched here as the rook was brought back to earth. nothing really interesting goes on juring the match, Martin has a big boot that shouldn`t be in his moveset. that`s about it. first ZOMG momnet of the show... Pee Stee right about kills them both after the match the background music was just awesome, the attack was a classic overkill. Rachel hightailing it in the end was great. well done match and vid.

ill agree with you there, Leon was tough. i enjoyed the match and look forward to a rematch with him somewhere down the line. About the big boot, i use it cause its close to a yakuza kick i used to use, but i can take the advise and replace it.

Anthony Martin is the TRUTH... not much more to say...

1x OCW Television Champion

ill agree with you there, Leon was tough. i enjoyed the match and look forward to a rematch with him somewhere down the line. About the big boot, i use it cause its close to a yakuza kick i used to use, but i can take the advise and replace it.

advice... hahahaha... it`s just senseless babble for entertainment... don`t take any of it seriously...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Enjoyable read/watch imo. On a side note does anyone else think that Smythe looks like Soukoujou from UFC? Just a thought...

Yes he does, you should really consider coming out to the ring wearing a Predator mask Smythe. Nice report also. Ill be posting "Cross Examination" a bit later.

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

when you mix Smythe with Bauer it = ratings. Stir in some Pee Stee and it's hardcore ratings. Talk about Casey Paine, and it's Dirty Hardcore Ratings.

I enjoyed the Majin invitational where he pwn's six rookies. Probably should have been limited to 3 or 4 because we get the point. But entertaining nonetheless.

Me getting my ass pwned means I should get a break on Turmoil as I need to heal up.

Opening notes. Damn good show people. When I saw all the RPs I was like damn tons of reading but everyone one was great and very well written. So kudos to all who submitted RPs this week job well done. Last week’s show was lacking a little, but Riot had a big bounce back. A lot of new and exciting developments leading into Road 2 Glory were introduced. You’ve got DaWonder Report, used to have a Madness Report, Double A’s Beer Ratings w/e he calls it…well enough with the reports this is where it’s at. The newly named Cross Examination!

Cross Examination

(***1/2 out of ****)

Show opens with a Smythe Bauer promo. Set up for a later encounter but added some nice humor. BradBauer! for Women’s Champion! Enough said.

On to a weekly and infamous Jay C and the Sensational Alliance promo. The entrance is very well done. The alliance just continues to grow. Isn’t the max amount of people for a faction 4? To prevent such nWo like factions?! Just kidding. Rule #1 never question the boss’s authority. What Jay says goes, no ifs and or buts. This Alliance proves it. THE PROMO! Last week’s was great; this one follows it up with more great writing. Bauer is screwed his match is now a handicap match. Blake is going to have a gauntlet match with the title on the line against some of OCW rookies? I believe Eddie Mace and A-Jax didn’t get a phone call about this match. WHY GUY WHY?!? …I guess side with Jay is worth a title shot. The reference back to the sandwich was great. But Versus agrees to put his career on the line against Guy to hopefully receive a shot at the CCW Title if he succeeds. Great promo guys.

Leonheart vs. Martin wasn’t anything special. Leon pretty much dominated the match. There were a lot of strikes by both and several grapples broken up by them. A little bit choppy. Leon leaves victorious as expected…but not without a surprise attack from Macho Man Parker Stevens. The attack was sped up some which was nice. Fire may have been much. Sucked for Martin, wrong place wrong time for sure.

Smythe comes out. Promo and match were out of order. Smythe mentions things are cool with “The A-Team” (obviously not after that beat down). Also Mayhem vs. Smythe for later on the show is added.

Brad Bauer for Women’s Champion?! Alright he was serious ha. Hell I’d like to see it. Rack up another achievement to put in the sig. Bauer also mentioning interest to jump over to OCW hmmmm. It’s already crowded as is. A draft is going to be necessary or something done. Check my final comments at the bottom for more on this. Funny promo though…Crowd Pops!

Damn good match between Smythe and Mayhem. Match of the Night candidate for sure. Mayhem nails a finisher…its over! Wait Rope break! Are you kidding very unlucky. Smythe has his back turned to the approaching Mayhem with a finisher here comes the finish. Nice effort Smythe…WAIT! Reversed! Reverses go back and forth and Smythe his running face crusher for the win? Yeah I put that as a question because I couldn’t believe it. Hey, beating Mayhem is a big accomplishment I know because I beat the All American Mayhem in the middle of his rise for glory. But that win won’t shoot you to Main Event, at least it didn’t for me. Wish I could say don’t let this get to your ego, but it will. Big with for Smythe.

Team Extreme has the night off and are headed for the strip clubs. Should be funny.

Parker gets a lashing from Smythe about attacking Leon. Parker could careless because sometimes he attacks with no reason. He’s hardcore and dangerous…and I’m fighting him next.

Death Row is in their locker room. Cross is more worried about the whereabouts of Bold rather than the match. He turns down any help from A-Jax and Mace. Yeah Death Row aren’t the inmates that come out of the cells looking for trouble. We are out to change. I wouldn’t exactly call us faces, but we aren’t bad guys. After all we are doing Kage and the rest of OCW a favor in keeping Bold busy and bringing out the best in him. So give us some respect and credit for that. And if you think the work we are putting forth is boring and that no one cares well to hell with you. I’m not going to put forth the effort I did for the Mania feud and receive absolutely no credit or recognition for the hard work. Just isn’t going to happen again. Flat out calling what I’ve been putting hours of work into boring and no one cares frustrates me a little bit. Smythe you keep asking WHY??!!? WHY??!! Obviously you didn’t follow the Mania feud much like most of OCW. It started there. It’s been building up for awhile. I should post a recap of the ending of the Mania feud maybe it will help make more sense for Bold and I’s current one. Anyways Cross heads out to the ring it’s Hardcore Title time.

So I fell victim to the hardcore style and Ultimate grapples. I tried to keep the weapons out of the match for as long as possible because I knew I’d have a better chance at beating Parker without them. Well that didn’t work out as planned. They don’t call it hardcore for nothing so I can’t complain. I get worked by the hardcore moves for a good 2min. I then battle back and get some good attacks in. Once I got damaged there was no way I was reversing those damn ultimate grapples. Frustrated me a little but what can you do. Highlight of the match for me was reversing the chair shot from Parker, then chasing him down a nailing him across the head. Match was fun, the streak lives on. If you aren’t hardcore it’s going to be extremely difficult to beat Parker.

Bold writes a damn good RP following my match. The OCWTron turns on and there is Bold applauding Cross’ loss. Bold runs his mouth, accusing Cross of bringing in “goons” to do dirty work for him since he apparently can’t get the job done himself. Once Bold is finished, the camera pans out showing Bold holding a bloodied sledgehammer outside Death Rows’ locker room. Cross runs for the back out of concern for Mace and A-Jax. Well written, I see you English class is inspiring you. (He writes his RPs on paper while bored in class)

Best Damn Tag Team is looking to challenge Nathan Gaines and a partner of his choosing. Reed is informed that something is up with his rental car in the parking lot. Tag division is a little dead hopefully this can bring back a spark of interest. See my comments below regarding this as well.

Classic RP with Bauer and Smythe…and V.V. All the size chokes got me laughing. Funny stuff guys very nicely written.

Bauer gets slapped around a little bit by Casey but ends up pulling out the victory. However post match he receives a beating from Blake and Guy. I don’t know the whole Casey thing doesn’t interest me all that much. Plus I missed the TiT thing so I have no idea what the deal is with that. Has to do with Heaton I know. If someone would like to inform me it would be much appreciated.

This is the 2nd RP written by Bold. Despite what some people had to say about Bold , I was very impressed with what he put together this week. It was originally just going to be my first promo but Bold put his mind to work and wrote two awesome RPs that have helped development our feud immensely. Cross gets to the locker room to find A-Jax and Mace just chillen all fine. Before Cross can breathe a sigh of relief he cracked across the back of the head by yet another cheap shot from Bold. Bold quickly books it before Mace and A-Jax can get to him. I’m really enjoying how our feud is developing this is only the start of a great stuff to come. Yeah it might not be getting us any title shots. Sorry if you think it’s boring…I think it’s great material. But Bold still deserves a NA Title shot IMO from the promise he got in the Mania feud that never happened. So once this is all said it done I think NA Title opportunity should definitely come out of this feud. I don’t say much about titles or anything but I think a realistic and deserving add to this feud would be winner leaves with a shot at the NA Title. Just throwing that out there. ONWARD!

Alright finally we get one of these RPs. I was waiting for it. Who the hell is the imposter Nate?! For crying out loud, I knew it wasn’t some random dude. Let the guessing begin. My early picks, either Kage or Bauer. Yeah Bauer got owned earlier by them. But mind games people, can’t forget about the mind games. Anyways this also had me laughing with Versus and Blade going back in forth with where they got their information from. Funny stuff.

**BREAK** Holy Crap I’ve written a lot. It was a damn good Riot so it deserves a damn good Review!

Vincent cuts another promo, which aren’t bad, but much of the same. Yells at the crowd, talks about how great he is and how he is the future of OCW. You got to win, or the talk just comes across as weak. Nonetheless, he’s got something new going with the whole downgrading of the Mexican Heritage. Is Valmont Mexican why does he care so much? Maybe we will find out sooner than later.

The one thing I hate about WWE are the jobber matches. Now OCW uses the same idea. Actually this was very funny and a clever idea. The jobbers were classic. Blake retains of course. EL SCORPION had a nice little run ha.

Hilarious RP at the strip club. Both teams don’t recognize each other. Fearo forgetting their names was great. Little awkward once Fearo starts explaining why they aren’t at Riot. I was waiting for a Stripper Room brawl to break out. But these 4 guys were all chill about it. Oh and the ping pong balls…DAMN!

Looks like Ryder was behind the car problems. Maybe he’s the one to step up and take on BDTT…?

So Blade losses to Martin back to back weeks, yet he’s in the Main Event. Makes sense with the whole feud with Versus but needless to say I expected an ass whooping. However I was wrong. Although it seemed like Guy controlled the match somehow Blade made it very close at the end, including a close finisher attempt that Guy reversed. Elbow Drop for the win. No Macho Man music? Good. Well played match.

Final Thoughts: Match of the night goes to Mayhem and Smythe. The RPs were awesome guys. READ THEM PEOPLE! There was not a bad one on that show!

So my final comments are on all this cross brand feuds going on. I was one of the people backing the brand split. However as of late with all these cross brand feuds (The Alliance, Guy and Vs. , BDTT and Gaines) it is just taking away from the roster split. If this is going to be the deal just drop the two shows and make one. I was down for a strict brand split but with the cross brand feuds going on it is taking away opportunities for new feuds. I’ve said it many times before I’ll say it again the Main Event feud is great but it has killed my support for the brand split. When I first heard about the draft I instantly started thinking about all the new feud possibilities we would see with the Vets split out on each show. Now it’s just the same stuff of the same people involved in one big feud. I honestly am not down for a half assed roster split. Just doesn’t work for me.

With that said that concludes this loooong Cross Examination. Hope people read it. Took me over an hour to write this but enjoyed it so no complaints. Great Great show! Until next week.

CROSS HAS SPOKEN!

• Mark Out! 1

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg