Wrestlution Pre-Show Card

Han Yamata

I think we should try to give everybody a match to show what they can do... so people can work on getting on the main card for the next year...

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i watch lution, no offense, but I do not really want to see a preshow of meaningless rook/lowcarder matches that could just be openers for riot, turmoil, or on ambition. It would be useless overkill. This is meant to be a preshow, not Lution Pt 1: Guys who just couldn't cut it in the main card.

The preshow is good as is with matches that actually make sense. Rooks and lowcarders should work their way to making lution or preshow instead of being handed it.

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/976/senseisz8.jpg

When i watch lution, no offense, but I do not really want to see a preshow of meaningless rook/lowcarder matches that could just be openers for riot, turmoil, or on ambition. It would be useless overkill. This is meant to be a preshow, not Lution Pt 1: Guys who just couldn't cut it in the main card.

The preshow is good as is with matches that actually make sense. Rooks and lowcarders should work their way to making lution or preshow instead of being handed it.

Ya i completly agree (altho that might just be becuase i was never on any of the 3 lutions):cool:

RDMoney: I read an article somewhere that creation would be a "Huge" part in this TNA. Now I'm reading that there are only 5 CAW slots and no CAW online. How is this playing a huge part?

MIDWAY: Understood. We need to improve in the area. Things got cut, and now we can pick the ball up on those things once again.

Not that vals opinion matters or anything.

But I gotta say Marty has been willing to be around, he hasnt posted or anything for the mere fact that since R2G he hasnt been booked which we all find rediculous.

Ive been on a losing streak recently but that ended with Ed Reed. I happened to []barely lose to Leonheart. Ive gotten used to the change that going from tech to showman has brought, and Ive improved greatly on what you people call roll-whoring.

And despite us wanting to do buildup, life gets in the way and you find that you just cant find the time to meet up with your EUROPEAN opponent for RP purposes, trust me its easier with shawman that we bounce ideas off each other than to pm. do not give me crap about this. once again Vals opinion doesnt really matter

And funnily enough, you find that europeans have trouble getting time to meet up with their AMERICAN opponent. Works both ways.

spacer.png

I played MMM, Mace and A-Jax. We arranged a time and all turned up, not rocket science.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

• Administrators
oh snaps its joe!
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

As Chino already said, it's hard as hell to get ideas from eachother when you're on at completly different times all week long. We had this great thing planned to build upto Lution, but we wern't able to talk at all because once again, we were never online at the same time.

Would PM's have helped? Sure. But what's done is done, we're lucky enough to be the main event for the pre-show so we're going to make the most of it and if you have a problem with it, tough shit.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/wizkid_1989/ShawmanSigniture2.jpg

The situation is this. Gabriel Alpha PM'd me yesterday and let me know he won't be able to make the match. So it's down to me and Jacob. I PM'd Big Joe, but haven't heard anything yet. Should we try for another person or just go ahead with the match between myself and Trance?

http://www.kutaria.com/Wrestling.gif

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3263/wet.gif