OCW RIOT - June 19th, 2008

Vic Vimes

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poe's Parchment! Riot:Too Much fucking shit edition.

Well we start of here with an rp from Pee Stee further pushing his "The Answer" Gimmick, he confuses some staff members and heads to his match."

Parker Stevens V.S. Jack Porter

Of course Jack Porter is at a disadvantage being that he's a lhvy but it doesn't mean much sometimes, look at my match with val...moving right into the match: Stevens starts off in control but Porter mounts a good offense, and this goes on off and on the whole match, seems like Parker is able to reverse most of Porters high impact moves, I still hate that double arm backbreaker on all the lhvies atleast when they do it to heavyweights...seems unrealistic, thats a finisher type move anyway, but for some reason it's one of the only moves you can't choose as a finisher. All in all this match is what i thought it would be. porter didn't play bad it was just he's a lhvy facing a hvy who is a hardcore expert. I saw Jacks feet under the ropes on the pin and was like ropebreak...then remembered the match was hardcore...fail on my part.

Parker has another rp right after his match, its interesting and he leaves us with a riddle...which i think i understand but i won't throw it out, just incase i'm wrong or if i'm right i spoil something. Don't understand why the crowd would say his catchphrase if he was heel though, or why he'd want them to, i know they use to do it for the rock even when he was heel, and then he'd tell them to shut the hell up, but meh nothing wrong with whats going on here lets see what develops.

VV is getting mindfucked

I don't know who Oriental express is, but they are slighly funny, they have a nice little rp, but it seems to be creating a faction of nobodies...maybe they'll become somebodies together, we'll see. Why is everyone hanging out with crew members tonight?

Kang comforts his poor friend who is frighten of clowns, maybe i missed something, but Aries is so messed up from the clowns he can't speak right, and his...i mean he head hurt. You'll see what i mean read the rp.

Mace is trying to catch irving in the shower...he fails.

Nate is confused by Guy but they come to an understanding, doesn't matter Smythe is coming out the champ. And just saying that makes Nates stomach churn...Well i got three words for ya: Churn Baby, Churn.

Cross has something planned, The booty bandits get a pizza, and sadly didn't take advantage of the free education they give you these jailbirds from our great tax money, I am intrigued though and i wanna see what happens in this plan.

Oh look a match in this sea of rps. All these guys have had great showings in matches this one won't be anydifferent...and it's not. The tag team division his really heating up, hell with 09 supposedly having such and emphasis on tag team that might be one factor in our choice of whether to switch to it or tna in the near future. Good match guys, Ryders being a lhvy didn't help tyro and himself, but kang nor aries came out unscathed while ryder was in and tyro came in fresh to laydown some beatens, interesting ending with a chance at an end sullied, and then the actually end of the video...interesting.

Next The Klowns mess with aries again it seems doing their best impression of the ring...but clownier...Aries Fears The Magnificent! BOLDO'S GONNA PIE YOU!

Trips rp guarantees no interference in his match, so he can't bitch when smythe beats him, unfortunately...vimes slips his tongue as says it won't happen here on turmoil...I expected to see Sensation come in, big boot that bitch, and say: "THIS IS RIOT" And the rest of the roster would come in and say:" UNITED UNITED UNITED" but instead we got trips also guaranteeing he'd raise the roof, so i expect dancing in the main event.

Aries is still freaked and takes out a crew member, these crew members are catching it tonight, hanging out with nobodies...taking steel chairs to the face..geez.

At this point i realized i skipped page two on accident so now here's page two.

An ode to our wrestling fans...brad has a stalker, his number one..and only fan, Nate Cena gets the girls, but he prefers the cheers of small children...of course only the fat guy pays attention to whats actually going on. And Ocw has it's own sign guy.

I'm suprised vincent didn't come down to the ring with a video...he gets an air delivery.

Sirry Asians gotta defend the radies.

Tyro and ryder prepare for their match...which i already know the outcome to, but they threw in some dbz jokes so it was worth the read.

Hmm badass bill gets his entrance video in. So does his degenerate son...they say they'll take on any challengers...but who has reason to challenge him? We'll see what happens, maybe he should try and challenge other people though.

the booty bandits gangbang kang, but give him some pizza for his troubles...leonheart comes to help kang after the fact but the damage is done.Kangs okay though.

Vincent encounters the founders of the bloodline good dialogue here, but Vincent finds something funny about what one of them say, whats next?

Smythe now at the rings speaks of how great the bloodline is and how he will be the undisputed champion...i can see it happening...so can jay, but unlike jay...i'll mark if it happens.

Trips also comes out with his soon to be no longer relevant tv title, him and smythe argue a bit. I was looking for the line,after smythe compared turmoil to trips country: Guess what, your country has just been bombed by a WMD and that's me. But maybe thats too cheesy for a wrestling rapper...see what i did there. This was a cool build up to the ME...but i didn't see any dancing yet.

The bloodline makes an appearance after the commercial, all you damn inbreds better check it out.

I'll edit when bauers match is fixed

Cool video from boldo again...I wonder what it means.

Val the cowboy comes out with his country girl and they talk crap...The Air comes out and they exchange some words(you guys should read) and the Air brings out his girl Natalia. I like the look, good to see women back in ocw. Too bad Lust will destroy them all if they decide to get in some real competition. By the way VV is Justin timberlake, I'm glad i cleared that up just in time for the main event.

Good match, ME didn't disappoint except for the lack of roof raising from trips...i saw mugens dance contest i wanted to see trips. Some great spots from both men but smythe seemed to have the upperhand most of the match. Thats the bloodline for you, just a cut above the rest of you dregs, whether we win or lose a match. There really are great spots in this match, finisher steals and all, watch the ME people. but wait the show isn't over here

a Funny bit happens after the match and you also get next weeks card...i'm not on it so obviously it's not that important but i'm sure you peeps will want to check it out.

This has been Poe's Parchment and i'm out of ink.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Hooray2.gif

2009 Season:

Singles Record:3/2/0

Tag (Including Handicaps):0/0/0

Gimmick Matches:Trip.Threats:0/1/0

Championship Matches:

Total:3/3/0

Career Achievements:

Dual Champ.

Best Feud Nomination in 2008

ummm i am not the HC champ... Covet is the champ.

i won the 3 way at the draft and Jay never told me my surprise....

so what is the deal?

if it is meant to be covet vs cruz then my match at the draft was pointless....

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/jlethridge1/kiss.gif

The NoHomo Club

Members

Justin Rox

Smythe D. Wonder x2 (3rd times a charm)

M.M.M

Leonheart

Deano Horse (Given and Taken)

Poe

I guess I am the one who was supposed to be booked against Carlos in the HC title match.

I've just seen the first match so far. I thought Porter put up a good showing. I know it's in the rules but I didn't like Porter getting picked up then getting toe kicked into the finisher.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/fsudogs21/HBKHARTSS97.jpg

Ok Colt Star brought it up before I could ask isn't picking someone up then toe kicking illegal? Parker kicked booty much of match but the ending ahhhhh..........

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion