MGMT Issues

Pugh

The scene opens in the changing room of "Troy's Gym" in Westbrook, Maine. Dan Syndrome is sat on a weight bench waiting for something

Syndrome: Hurry up... We need to be out of here in 20 minutes... I'm sick of your timekeeping

He gets to his feet as a newly muscled and long-haired Pugh walks out of a small room into shot

Syndrome: Ahh you bought a Raven dress up game... Well change the fuck outta it, we need to leave now

Pugh stands staring at Syndrome

Syndrome: and what the hell is wrong with you.. You look like you've seen a ghost

Pugh walks back into the room silently

Syndrome: Seriously Dan, we.... *He follows Pugh into the room* We.... what the hell is all this

Syndrome looks around the room, stunned by what he has encountered. Strewn around are hundreds of Polaroid pictures of members of the public, each with the same red cross through them. Pinned to the wall with barbed wire are photograph of each member of the OCW roster, although none of them have the red cross upon them.

Syndrome: Dan, what is all this shit? are we playing recycle the gimmick WCW edition? Get that.... is that a kilt? Sort yourself.... what are you doing?

Pugh slams the door, turns the key, then grins at Dan Syndrome

Syndrome: Dan.... don't do anything you're gonna regret.... I'm your ticket back to OCW.

Pugh grabs Syndrome by the throat and thrusts him towards the wall of public photos. He slowly moves Syndrome's face along the wall, as if selecting a photo. He stops on a photo of Dan Syndrome... The only one without a Red Cross on it.

Pugh begins to laugh as he rams Syndrome's head into the photo, knocking him to the floor

The scene fades with a shot of the outside of the gym, the screams within muffled by the walls.

x

No.

I thought Syndrome was dead.....nice rp, I image pugh to look more like lame ass steven richards with long scraggily hair than the icon that was raven :).

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17