Summercide 2008

OCWFEDMarketing

you forgot a match in that half of the ppv you covered

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a Vin Diesel match. I believe you gave it 5 weiners up.

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

CROSS EXAMINATION

(***1/2 out of ****)

Solid PPV. There were some great storyline driven matches which I thought did not dissapoint match wise. The show ended with a shocker. Versus as VP will be intresting. Let's see what he can bring to the table. Congrats to all the new champions. Summercide def. shook things up.

I'd say let me know if you edit a match/entrance/video segment not in Windows Movie Maker cuz if its edited in a different program it will not save when I make the recap and its a pain to figure out which video is the one causing problems.....BUT this is most likely my last recap video, atleast for awhile. Kip/Brad and Versus intros didnt work.

SCREW THE OFFICIAL THEME! I CANT MAKE VIDEOS TO THAT RAP CRAP! :p But seriously I can't.

So here's the Recap for Summercide. Great show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJgF6xo2XpU]YouTube - OCW Summercide Recap[/ame]

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg

A Vision: By Vinnie V

Here's part 2 of 2 of Vincent Valmont's review for Summercide. Read, and admire this review as I did it for all you cocks and ballers. Alot of marking I did for this 2nd half of the ppv.

Page 6-

Nice RP attacking the crowd from Kip. Although I would've imagined a slightly better way to hype up Bauer making a return in the RP than what was originally done. But it was still golden.

Looks like Bauer himself heard enough from the back. He makes his surprising return, and at the same time he gets into a brawl with Kip after a hard slap from the slurpie lover. I kinda marked for someone returning to get bitch slapped right away. I called great things between these two back when they teamed, sadly I wasn't picturing them feuding. Although I think this feud will work out if it can stay strong, and interesting like both of the characters.

Bloodline vs I-Gen 3.5/5- Tag Team Titles are on the line. Smythe doesn't have Poe in his corner, but does have a guy who would actually probally eat Poe alive, Malu. Smythe and Malu for some reason look weird teaming together, but it apparently works like a stripper and her pole. Since it was a tag match I was kinda bummed not to see intros, but it didn't make the match any worser. I marked for Kang getting that fat ass in the air for that side slam off the corner. I wanted more action on the outside considering the heat between these two teams. I-Gen seemed out of sync, as they couldn't get much going against Bloodline. It looks like Bloodline is a strong team no matter who is teaming together. With thise type of storyline involed in this match I would've wanted more story involved, granted it was a title match. Both teams played impressive, and congrats to the winning team. What's next for the tag titles?

Page 7-

EXers gone wild. It seems once 2 teams of the 4 wrestlers are now all on their own. I guess when it comes down to a title, it's every wrestler for themselves. I marked at 2 quotes by Porter, and Reed really feels like the underrated Ex-wrestler..COUGH...COUGH...Shelton. Anyway, with teams falling apart this only makes this ex-title match that much damn better.

Irving vs Parker 4/5- 2 very dark intros for both Irving and Parker, but it fitted well since this match has a intense feud behind it involving 2 intense wrestlers from 2 different big groups. Not a big deal, but I was hoping to see some type of crazy looking attire for tonight's ppv for Parker. This match was everything I was wanting in a grudge match. Blood, mayhem, chaos, good old fashion hell. Weapons being used, both wrestlers not backing down. I was surprised to see who won, as I thought that the other guy would've been a sure bet since it had weapons all over the place. I marked at the end because I didn't see that fin coming. Ok, I sorta did, but thought it was going to be done alot sooner. Tough break for the guy who got pinned, hopefully more comes between these two.

Page 8-

I marked for the last line from Al Poling following this RP by Death Row, and Cross. It seems Cross needs some time away from the ring. He's furious, and tries attacking both Death Row members. Personally I like to see what devlopes with this. So much mystery involved, anything can happen. Sky's the limit. Nice RP.

Reed vs CJ vs Air vs Porter 4.5/5- EX-Title match is finally upon us. Probally one of the most anticipated matches of the night, if not the biggest one right beside of the OCW title match. I marked a little bit for the beginning message on the screen. This was a very classic Ex-division match. Too bad it was laggy, and connection sucked balls but it still was a epic mach. Nice save by Reed from stopping Air from climbing out, I was about to say wtf was he doing? I laughed when CJ had a chance to win, instead stands up only to fall right on his ass. The editing in this match really didn't ruin it for me. I actually think it made it look better. Congrats to the winner, I was hoping he would win. It's nice to see him get the W, and I can't wait to see what this means for next week.

Page 9-

Steve vs Kang 4.5/5- International Title is up for grabs. The Steve takes on Kang for a chance at glory. Will Steve finally win a big one at a ppv? After all the dust is settled, and the smoke clears who will be proven wrong? That looks like a big ass title on a little man's waist. I liked the tempo of this match. Both men work well together in the ring. I think this match should've been all rock, and no rap at all. Rock music fits in with the mood of this match, and storyline. This match went down to the wire, and then some. The loser of the match tried to make a small comeback at the end, but this just wasn't his night. For the type of storyline no blood actually wasn't half bad. I think a clean, old fashion win was needed. Hard to argue this, but I think this was the best singles match of the ppv. It wasn't really a big time markout match anyway. Nothing really stood out, but there was just something about this match that made it THAT much better. Maybe it was the 2 wrestlers involved, or the storyline, perhaps the title? Either way, this was definitely one of my top 5 favorite matches of the ppv. Probally ranked 3rd for me, but still I enjoyed this match. I want to say very congrats to the winner, he deserves it. I can't wait to see what happens now after the PPV is over between these two.

Page 10-

Guy vs Leon vs Nate - What more can be said about this match that hasn't already been said? 3 men, 1 helluva great feud, alot of effort, time, and hard work has been put into this. Although don't get me wrong, as everyone on this ppv put on a A+ effort. But I applaud all 3 wrestlers all together just for making this a great main event title match. Wouldn't say the greatest, but it's still pretty un-forgettable. I marked for the hype vids that was done. They really made this match just that much more awesome, and hype vids can do that if done right and they usually always are. Really gave me a great 90s WWF attitude era feel to this match with the hype for all 3 wrestlers. This match just took the icing off the cake for this ppv, it did it's job and made this ppv go from good to great just because of it. Wasn't too overdone, and wasn't too weak. It was just right mixture of everything for the OCW title feud, storyline, match, main event needed to be. I also tip my hat to Leon for his nice intro, I marked. The strong pinky intro of Guy's was awesome sight as well, and don't forget Nate and his pyro. I had a strong gut feeling I would hear HBK in his intro, thank god it wasn't Cena. Match really took off from the beginning and didn't stop. Nice flow for a 3way. Good showing from all 3 wrestlers, they all fought hard in this match and wasn't about to lose. I was really shocked to see who got eliminated first, but I think it made the ending the match even better since the surprise factor half way into the match. Both men fought hard and didn't let up on each other. Not even Miss. Cleo herself could predict who won this match. Definitely a upset in my eyes, but not to be rude because I think he deserves it. Another match that I can't wait to see what further devlopes from this.

Page 11-

The infamous page 11. Can't have a ppv without the infamous page 11. Since we have yet to hear the shocking announcement for Jay, I think it's due to happen right now. I marked to see who the VP of OCW is. Didn't really see it coming. I can't really describe how the hell OCW is going to end up now that we got ourselve a new VP. Hell has officiall frozen over, and fat people learned the secret to run fast. As a ocw wrestler I'm not worried because VV is a walking mark out button, but I can say that I'm actually very interested to see how shooken up things with OCW will get.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion

Nice write up Vincent, and Cross, that video was bad ass! I love the ppv recaps vids.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Decided to do this instead of doing some reading I probably should've got a head start on for school. I was also bored. I won't be doing one of these every show like some of you but I'll try and do one for every ppv until I get sick of it or find something else to occupy that free time. Spoilers present so beware. Or ear muff it and go read Valmont's Virgin Ear Report. & prepare for some sarcasm so don't take offense.

The AuToPsy rEpORt

1st page: As always the announcer's quotes are the shit. Isn't Al Poling that big fucking guy that got off to chokeslamming little jobber twats on ECW?

Jay comes out to prove that he likes the sound of his own voice more than Nancy Grace and Bill O'Reilly combined. Big announcement later. An announcement about an announcement...I predict Jay coming out of the closet.

A 2nd rp that kind of announces something too but more of kicks off a re-debut it seems (if we're lucky).

2nd Page: Versus himself mentioning flamers, appetizers, blood, and journeys....need I say more?

Cruz vs Ryder vs Kavito was useable as far as triple threats go. Haven't faced the little shit who goes by Vito but Ryder & Cruz are even more entertaining to play 1 v 1. As Vinnie V pointed out, some problems + botched spots but hey it's a 3 threat with manual targetting....we'll grant you a pass like we do for swearing for tourettes kids.

Judas cuts an interesting rp to say the least. I don't mark yet but I would mark if you took some fucking ritalin.

3rd page: Could be worse Trips....there could've been a jizz stain on your picture....

Trance vs Mugen was competitive enough. Keep it up and I mark for Trips helping to work with rooks to put them over. When he offered me a night's involvement in it a ways back I said hell yeah. Had to put Mugen in his place though. Sorry.

The Air head prepares for his match....I guess....and it sounds like he's a winner in Natalia's eyes either way:rolleyes:

4th page Nate the great in the house. Will we see another Cena moment?

Vinnie vs Poe vs Knox vs Aries saw everybody wanting to win. Unfortunately there isn't enough gold to go around....basically fucked up musical chairs. The match type really reminds me of the timed hc 6 way title match from Here Comes the Pain & the actual bout from WM. It's badass imo. Aries nice one. Poe said I didn't deserve a shot at this title...that little dipshit.

Kang and Leon whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears. Get a room.

MMM gets fucked. lawl.

5th page Versus vs Cross could've gone either way imo but Versus seems to have a stoner boner tonight & has Cross's number. Rachel's involvement made sense but the camera w/a manager there isn't always the best. Oh well though. Life goes on I suppose. 'Grats Vs.

Poe breaks a nail and pusses out so he replaces himself with someone who could eat him.

6th Page Kip attacks the crowd Valmont style while we were feuding. I can see it coming from Kip. Bauer decides to show his Failey Face....do steroids Bauer....not for the muscle but so your head will grow. But in all seriousness I'm glad Bauer's back. Don't ever repeat that.

Smythe & Malu vs I-Gen was weird if you ask me. It's Malu's 1st time and it's very gentle. He & Smythe work together as if they've been teaming together longer than their one night stand while I-Gen can't keep up cooperation wise. Guess you guys're gonna have to defend against someone else....;)

7th page EX never seem to dissapoint me so I'm lookin forward to this

Parker vs Seth was a bit of an upset since Seth hasn't been booked that much recently. Figured he'd have virtual ring rust. I'd like to see Seth go for the hc title after his performance here. He gores the paint off Parker ftw.

8th page sees Cross sounding a little off....my guess is that he's 2nd hand stoned from smelling it off Versus.

They proved me right. I was very satisfied which is of course, what she said. Who cares if Reed looks like Benjamin? He's Reed. He can do what he wants.

9th page Kaang-a-lang vs Steve doesn't dissapoint either some quality shit here for sure. I don't want to spoil this one if you only watch a few ppv matches make this one of them.

10th page Nate the Great vs Leon vs Guy "Lebowski" Fausto had a good build-up to it and was one of those matches that "fans" would've really looked forward to. The pre-match vids were a nice touch. When the dust finally settled, one man stood at the top. Be surprised, it was an emo. Really nice W for Leon, keep it up, congratulations. Just hope we don't have a rematch;)

Jay decides to hide page 11 like Val hides from bullies on the way home from school every day. These extra pages usually deliver on some weird shock-value level (which is their point after all) and this one does too. Surprise, surprise Jay doesn't come out (yet). He'll save that for the next PPV. But out walks our new stoner VP...does that mean no more drug testing you hypocrite? Things should get interesting but Jay still isn't being true to himself.