CAW Stats 2010

Mr.Sensation

I am pretty sure there are numerous heavyweights who can springboard and use the diving moves that I have given my wrestler. Chris Jericho at one point during his run was a heavyweight whilst performing his lionsault.

Jericho is a light-heavy in the game...

http://i43.tinypic.com/9kuiht.gif

FOOKAYOO MACHEEDAA!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the only person so far to have complained about my moveset, if I recieve sufficient complains I will fix it.

Why have you copied Jacob Trance's signature, and the fact he has blocked some other people?

The thing that appears under my posts is my signature...and sorry, but I was trying to be nice and give a heads up, So when do do begin competing, nobody will complain about you being a heavyweight fighting like an EX. Was thinking it would save you time, so you don't have to worry about redoing your stats ever.

Also, I believe gaines also mentioned something about heavies not sprinboarding and all in the shoutbox to you.

If you wanna try to do it as a heavyweight, go for it, but as I said, I was only trying to save you time.

http://i43.tinypic.com/9kuiht.gif

FOOKAYOO MACHEEDAA!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...